One Month Post-Op 3100 Dr. Feller

FenderPlayer

I just updated my blog with pictures from yesterday - one month after my hair transplant with Dr. Feller, so i figured I'd post on here to let people know incase they were interested. The link to my blog is below.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

I just updated my blog with pictures from yesterday - one month after my hair transplant with Dr. Feller, so i figured I'd post on here to let people know incase they were interested. The link to my blog is below.

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

Fender,

Well, you certainly could however, it looks like you don't have a lot of hair to shock in the transplanted area at this point.

In my experience, shock loss was at its worst between 5-7 weeks. I would suspect however, that you won't experience anymore shock than you already have. There does appear to be some more transplanted hair that will most likely shed.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'll be as patient as possible! At this point it'd just be nice to look even the way I did pre-op or even close to it. I can't wait to get rid of these damn hats haha.

As far as looking in the mirror, it actually bothers me less to do so now than before the transplant. Probably just since I know in a few months something should be sprouting there and I'm just anxious to see, rather than dreading looking.

Anyway, I just added the scar pictures so head on over and take a look if you're interested.

You will probably need to be at the 2 to 3 month mark to look like you did pre-op. BTW, the scar looks great. Then sit back and watch the growth...since you didn't have much to begin with upfront, you will most likely have a growth period where you don't exactly look natural...as the new boy's grow it will take a couple of months to blend in....IMO.

It will look great at the 5 to 6 month mark...hang in there.

Good luck

keep updating man. im only 20, and have significant thinning in my crown and my temples. i know exactly what your going through. your never alone bud, think about if one of your friends was going bald, would you really think of him ne different like honestly. your transplants looks great(and thats serious) good luck.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Originally posted by Jupiter:

keep updating man. im only 20, and have significant thinning in my crown and my temples. i know exactly what your going through. your never alone bud, think about if one of your friends was going bald, would you really think of him ne different like honestly. your transplants looks great(and thats serious) good luck.

Yeah you're definitely right, I wouldn't think of a friend any differently, but as we all know, the person balding does think of themself differently.

Thanks for the compliment on the result so far, and I'll definitely keep posting monthly updates at least.