for the young ones and the ones who were butchered

i have heard a lot of people say that if your in your early 20s that you should not get a hair transplant on your frontal hairline due to the fact that there is a possibilty of more reccesion in the hairline. But why couldnt someone undergo laser hair removel to remove the transplanted hair so it wouldnt look so bad say in ten years if one did continue to bald. In my opinion if i was really going bald or had a brutal transplant that i would remove all the hair by laser and then always have a slick head then always having to shave it everyday. Is this even possible though or has anyone heard of this before?

i have heard a lot of people say that if your in your early 20s that you should not get a hair transplant on your frontal hairline due to the fact that there is a possibilty of more reccesion in the hairline. But why couldnt someone undergo laser hair removel to remove the transplanted hair so it wouldnt look so bad say in ten years if one did continue to bald. In my opinion if i was really going bald or had a brutal transplant that i would remove all the hair by laser and then always have a slick head then always having to shave it everyday. Is this even possible though or has anyone heard of this before?

mr invisible,

I get where you are coming from, but butcher jobs involve more than just pluggy looking hair. We are talking about raised cobble stoning, and lowerd pitting from a transplant. This would look terrible bald.

Also, laser hair removal, from my understanding, isn't pin point accurasy.

But in general, I don't think I would want to pay 10K+ to be bald, and disfigured.

Hence the importance of getting it done right the first time.

I can't say anything more than what HBT and HW already said. I think that they are "spot on" (I can never resist, HW!).

The best new quote for the new year:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Don't gamble with your scalp.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog