Surgery tommorow

Tommorow is the big day with Dr.Keene. I will have 1500 grafts. Any suggestions that might be helpful that you wish you would have done pre or post surgery. I am enclosing a pre op picture. Thanks.

me.jpg.c3c8507f96db4047ef52c7660a134ac1.jpg

Tommorow is the big day with Dr.Keene. I will have 1500 grafts. Any suggestions that might be helpful that you wish you would have done pre or post surgery. I am enclosing a pre op picture. Thanks.

Relax and enjoy the ride..

I think you will be surprised how easy it is.. Remember the first week is the most difficult if you call it that .. Then the waiting game ..

At 3 months I am 85 healed

Cheers

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

finnari,

good luck on your surgery tomorrow....Dr. Keene does fine work.

To keep it simple...just follow the pre/post op instructions provided by Dr. Keene. I am not sure if she provides a detailed document, but ask her for something when you are there...I'm sure she can provide.

Tonight, just get a good night sleep, and try to relax.

Bill

Best of luck with everything. You'll do fine. You might want to prop yourself up the first couple of nights while you sleep. Possibly have some icepacks ready for swelling in the forhead. Good luck.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

man, doctor keene sure has been busy lately. Finnari, I just got back from a surgery with Dr. Keene on the 14th, 2 weeks ahead of you. If you don't normally live in the AZ area, it would be nice to find a hotel near her office in Tucson. I thought I'd be ok to drive immediatly post op, but found out that I was too light-weight for those pain killers, I was just stumbling my way out of the office. Overall, she does a clean job, pain should be minimal. It's hot right now in AZ, so I'd keep myself out of the heat as much as possible for the first week after the surgery.

Yes if you are going to have surgery with Dr. Keene stay at the La Quinta Inn on broadway. Which is one block from her office. I was woozy from all the valium after surgery. No way could I drive. A taxi took me to the hotel for 5 dollars after. Once I came to my senses I walked back to the office and drove my car to the hotel.