The rock is bald..

oms

In my younger days i was into wrestling, watching it that is. I was a big fan of the rock, however i stopped watching it as i got a bit older. yesterday i was over at my cousins house and he had it on sky, wrestlemania was on, some of you may have watched it. Anyway i was shocked when i saw the rock come out as he was quite bald, i was use to seeing him with a whole head of hair. A newer wrestler who i also remember with hair had also gone bald, Kurt Angle for those that are interested. My cousin looked at me and said that those people are bald and dont seem to mind. However seeing them was actually depressing as both of them looked pretty bad bald and i am sure they would love to have kept their hair. Would they have become superstars if they were bald to begin with? i would like to think so. This may be a sad observation but i am at the stage where the first thing you do when you see a guy is look at his hairline, i am sure we have all been there. anyway thought i would share my observation.

In my younger days i was into wrestling, watching it that is. I was a big fan of the rock, however i stopped watching it as i got a bit older. yesterday i was over at my cousins house and he had it on sky, wrestlemania was on, some of you may have watched it. Anyway i was shocked when i saw the rock come out as he was quite bald, i was use to seeing him with a whole head of hair. A newer wrestler who i also remember with hair had also gone bald, Kurt Angle for those that are interested. My cousin looked at me and said that those people are bald and dont seem to mind. However seeing them was actually depressing as both of them looked pretty bad bald and i am sure they would love to have kept their hair. Would they have become superstars if they were bald to begin with? i would like to think so. This may be a sad observation but i am at the stage where the first thing you do when you see a guy is look at his hairline, i am sure we have all been there. anyway thought i would share my observation.

Them steroids may bloat you up, but they just dont do much for your scalp.

The way I look at it, if you get ta cheat in the weightroom then: "May god take your hair !"

icon_mad.gif

Steroids..no thanks

[This message was edited by NW on April 04, 2003 at 08:47 PM.]

I haven't seen The Rock bald yet. He is a pretty handsome guy and can probably pull it off. If I was making the money he is, I wouldn't take time off for a HT. I'd shave it and then wait until I retired to consider my options.

Angle, on the other hand, is butt ugly and has an odd-shaped head. The shaved look makes his appear to be A LOT older that he is. After the Olympics, he tried his hand at being a sportcaster in Pittsburgh for a while. What a joke that was! He could barely read the cue cards and speak at the same time. Now we get to laugh at him again.

Mr. T

Rock has definitely receded but he also is shaving it much closer than he used to. I wouldn't classify him as bald though. Angle was definitely thinning big time and lost a hair vs. hair match (I know, it's pathetic that I know this), and kept it shaved ever since.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco