4 1/2 Months after HT - Was it worth it?

Its been 4 1/2 months after HT. I had procedure done to the frontal hairline. I can see alittle change, but sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder if I did something wrong, expecting to much too soon, or whether I wasted alot of money. Has anyone ever heard of a person not growing any of the new hair? Am I just being impatient?

Its been 4 1/2 months after HT. I had procedure done to the frontal hairline. I can see alittle change, but sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder if I did something wrong, expecting to much too soon, or whether I wasted alot of money. Has anyone ever heard of a person not growing any of the new hair? Am I just being impatient?

Your results are just starting to occur. You have many months of hair growing and thickening. Give it a good year for the final results. Can you post pics of before HT and current pics?

This is totally normal.

Now is when the results should start kicking in but sometimes it's so gradual you may not notice it.. It will take a good 6 months for cosmetic difference ( with me it did).. Be patient, it will come

It's take about a full year for total results

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

jsw1000,

Trust me man...I know what you are going through. Looking in the mirror every day, every hour, every minute...you don't notice a change...at least, not as fast or dramatic as you like. I'm a little bit over 3 months and I THINK I am starting to see very minor aesthetic differences. That being said...everyone here said it well...give it TIME. Time is golden and patience is even moreso. Try not to think in terms of weeks either...think in terms of months. Take pictures monthly and compare them side by side...sometimes we don't notice big changes when we are looking all the time. Hope this helps.

Bill