extra grafts

Smoothy

For Hasson or Shapiro patients. In your experience has either of these doctors had extra grafts beyond what you paid for that they basically let you have with no cost? Example: paying for 1,000 grafts but actually came out with 1200 but only charged for the 1000.

I've heard that some of the better docs will give you the extra yield if its beyond what you planned? All of my previous HT's I had extra yields of 100-200 more and wasnt charged anymore than what was planned.

For Hasson or Shapiro patients. In your experience has either of these doctors had extra grafts beyond what you paid for that they basically let you have with no cost? Example: paying for 1,000 grafts but actually came out with 1200 but only charged for the 1000.

I've heard that some of the better docs will give you the extra yield if its beyond what you planned? All of my previous HT's I had extra yields of 100-200 more and wasnt charged anymore than what was planned.

I'm pretty sure the Doctors who practice with Shapiro Medical will give you grafts harvested over the amount quoted for free.

I can't speak for everyone, but I got charged $7200 for 1800 grafts at Shapiro Medical but got 2205 from Dr Rose.

I agree with Tedd, I think it is good PR. I felt good about it, anyway.

The joke was, I remember that I came in think that I only needed 1500. After talking a bit, the folks at Shapiro said that 1800 would probably "make me happier". First thought: Oh boy, here they are trying to extract more money from me. Not the case. Got the 2200 and really, I'd like about 800 more.

Haha, I guess you always hope you can save some money and "just get by". Fuggetaboutit. Don't skrimp if you can afford not to. This is your hair, and you'll have it for the rest of your life. Keep that in mind.

That's my experience.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.