Toppik

http://www.hairlossweblogs.com/home-page.asp?WebID=69

These pictures illustrate the dramatic change in appearance that I achieve with the Dark Brown Toppik fibers that I simply sprinkle over my hair. It's interesting to me that it takes hardly any time at all (especially when you consider that people WITH hair spend time on their hair in the morning), and costs a fraction of what you might think. I seriously wonder how many actors/politicians/celebrities, etc...use this stuff. I tried Dermmatch and it works well too, but I like the ease-of-use with Toppik better. To each his own, but I think I'm sticking with this for now

BEFORE (to be fair, this pic was taken a few weeks ago when I had shed some and it was shorter hair - but still it's similar to that without Toppik)

IMG_4242.jpg

AFTER

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4282.jpg

IMG_4283.jpg

In short, sweet!

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

dhuge67,

That is a remarkable difference you've practically got a full head of hair with the stuff! And with your HT results still to come in it looks like your going to be one happy kid!

Good luck and keep us posted!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Yeah, it is quite amazing to me that it works as well as it does. I don't know if Toppik has the same potential as Dermmatch, as far as it staying in during exercise?

Also, it's a little iffy on the hairline, itself. I need to be careful when applying it there. Once the HT hairs sprout and fully thicken, it will be easier, but right now it would be obvious on the hairline if it were scrutinized.

I'm happy with the results though.

Class presentations and speeches, etc? Toppik, check!

I mean, I was happy enough with the trial size that I immediately bought a 150 day mega supply. I just hope Propecia stops my loss completely now, so I can continue to use this effectively.

Does anyone know of a good, unharmful hairspray? I'm using Nioxin's Niospray, but I'm not sure it's the best, as it has alcohol in it...

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

My results with Toppik almost make me wonder how many unethical surgeons just have some people throw in some Toppik and then snap "after" pics?

Maybe that's too cynical?

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

dhuge67, I have not tried any cocealers yet, my question is this, if you were on a date and she wanted to touch your hair, what would that be like? is it kind of like gel? I think i would only need a tiny bit, right now i just use gel and that works, but would prefer a bit more thickness. Then does it just wash out with shampoo, and where do you purchase toppik?

Originally posted by troy:

dhuge67, I have not tried any cocealers yet, my question is this, if you were on a date and she wanted to touch your hair, what would that be like? is it kind of like gel? I think i would only need a tiny bit, right now i just use gel and that works, but would prefer a bit more thickness. Then does it just wash out with shampoo, and where do you purchase toppik?

As I said in another thread, I just make sure the excess comes out of my hair after letting it sit in my hair for about 2 minutes. Just run your hands through your hair, and the excess will fall out, then just add some non-harmful hairspray and you're good to go.

Nothing comes out in your hands after that and it feels like your normal hair - it's pretty crazy and amazing.

I bought it from the first placed that showed up on Google: http://www.folica.com/toppik.htm

And the grass will grow

The old language

My Hair Loss Weblog

Hi Guys,

I have been using it for about 10 months now and have learned much about making it look more natural.

After application and your hair is completely dry, I sprinkle on a little Toppik, just a bit and the thinnest parts. Here is the final part, go get yourself some Jason Natural Cosmetics, The Pro-Vitamin Thin-to-Thick, Body Building Hair Spray with Biotin & Cysteine. It is Alcohol free and won't make the Dermmatch run on your head (compared to alcohol based products). Make sure your head dries again then comb out.

Hope this helps!

HH

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

• 2 weeks later...

Browny-

Coal Dust......Good one... icon_wink.gif..........Ya know, you could take a few bags in the mines with you, bring it home, package it, get a fancy label showing a "chia pet" head on the cover, invest in an infomercial and retire sometime next month! Seems like any product claiming to regrow hair sells..............at least until 20/20 or the equivalent busts in with the TV camera and crew to expose them for frauds!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

hey i thought about but im too much of an honest fella, but i have actually thought about going home without washing my head just to enjoy the confidence of my coal dust concealler, but i know what you mean you could sell anything to some hairloss suffers and they would buy it, like a truck battery with jumper cables to hook up to your testicles to reduce the dht`s???? anyhow where do you buy toppick from ,pharmacy?

We Can only Play the cards we are dealt

http://www.hairlossweblogs.com/home-page.asp?WebID=95

• 4 weeks later...

You know what works just as good as coal dust and Toppik (which i love)....finger print dust (like the cops use...think CSI). It sticks to everthing and is made in different colors! icon_smile.gif