Pat Boone's Hair Transplant

SouthCarolina

Funny, I've been trying to figure out Pat's situation also. It appears to me that because of the overall density, he's still doing something other that a HT. I'd like to be wrong though.

The same goes for Bobby Rydell. He's looking a whole lot better that he did 15 years ago. icon_biggrin.gif

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I saw Pat Boone on TV yesterday and he does not appear to me to have a hair transplant. He appears to be wearing a very high quality hair piece.

Of course I only saw him from one angle, which is easy to be fooled by.

Rather than judge the results of celebrities, who have teams of hair and makeup people working on them, and who may use concealers and hairpieces when making public appearances, I suggest we stick to discussing the results of everyday guys like you and I.

Hi Arfy

You stated, "... I suggest we stick to discussing the results of everyday guys like you and I.".

If a celebrity got good results from a HT then I think we all could benefit from his experience. If he had a procedure done that is also available to all of us then I think for all intents and purposes he's an everyday guy ... just like us.

Although this subject is not as technical as many others ... I think many would be "interested". Who else could we ask if not this elite gathering of knowledgeable patients and doctors?

I felt comfortable in bringing the subject up and had 1 other reply (besides yours) and 138 views so far. Not an overwhelming response but it proves at least "somebody" was interested.

Have a good one! icon_cool.gif

SouthCarolina,

Dont be shy, everyone is more than welcome to post on this site, If Pat Boone had a good result I agree share the Dr's name, especially if indeed it is a compliment, I have mentioned Burt Reynolds had nice work from Dr B.Stough, check out his hair, its naturally grey and looks like a nice FU procedure.

NW

I will give my opinion on PAT Boone HT.I saw him on cnn show talking about when he live he lived next to Ozzy Osbourne.It showed a picture of him in a photo that clearly looked like a rug.Thick hair.And when he was giving his interveiw he had nice well distributed age apropriate hair.We know he has been wering this peice for years.But now he has nice Ht.

I will give my opinion on PAT Boone HT.I saw him on cnn show talking about when he lived next to Ozzy Osbourne.It showed a picture of him in a photo that clearly looked like a rug.Thick hair.And when he was giving his interveiw he had nice well distributed age apropriate hair.We know he has been wering this peice for years.But now he has nice Ht.

Yes, there was a thread about celebrities with transplants a long time ago.

It is hard to tell if they had work done, and whether it is good because they all have makeup people, etc.

Still, it is fun and helpful to speculate and guess. NW, did Burt really have an HT? Do you have any pics or reliable info? Someone said he actually discussed it in an interview.

How about the guy who played Ellen's cousin, Spence on the Ellen Degeneres show (don't know his name - has had small parts in movies and on Chicago Hope)? He was very receding; then I saw him on Letterman or something a year ago -with lots more hair. HT or piece? Anybody know?

I will comment only on Burt Reynolds because I did see him on T.V. and he mentioned it was all his "own" hair, and he may have been joking but he added "for $3,000 dollars it better be good".

This honestly was the very 1st HT that showed me the potential of a skilled surgeon, I have no pics but have seen him since and yes he does not wear a hairpeice to this day. I actually am not really much of a fan of him, moreso the job Dr. Stough did. If you see a current show or pic, there is no doubt to the improvement, his younger days and the hairpieces did not really look too good.

NW