Where to buy Authentic Propecia online

Dega

Hi everyone, i'm new to hair-restoration-info.com and i have been impressed by what i have read so far.

I'm 27 years of age Male and i have been losing my hair for a good number of years at this stage, it's starting to get very noticeable now and i would like to start doing something about it.

I am considering trying Propecia but living in Ireland i was hoping to get it on-line.

Any advice on Propecia or any other prospective treatments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dega

I wouldn't risk buying meds online. When I researched it, there were reports of inconsistencies in the meds if not order from a reputable company like Merck.

You're General Practioner should be willing to write you a script for Finasteride. You can either buy Propecia (1mg pill) or Proscar 5mg pill) and quarter it with a pillcutter. Buy the meds from a local pharmacy.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

No........I've never used the stuff for any period of time. You don't need a prescription for Rogaine(Minoxidil) so if you live near a drugstore or Walmart........you're in business and can buy it there.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
I wouldn't risk buying meds online. When I researched it, there were reports of inconsistencies in the meds if not order from a reputable company like Merck.

You're General Practioner should be willing to write you a script for Finasteride. You can either buy Propecia (1mg pill) or Proscar 5mg pill) and quarter it with a pillcutter. Buy the meds from a local pharmacy.

where are these reports?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Thanks, bro! Despite this was my first on-line order and I hesitated for a long time before to pay by credit card through the site and get fake product in return, I took a risk and got what I wanted. It goes without saying that the product was genuine and arrived when I expected, they also kept me informed about the status of my order. I called them when I had doubts or questions and they did not left any of them unanswered.

Hi @Dega,

Welcome to the forum.

Many people buy drugs online and find them ok. I personally buy medications online for more that 2 years (finasteride for more than 1 year), some of my friends also buy meds online and I haven't heard any negative feedbacks. Possibly we are lucky enough!

Propecia is the most effective treatment for hair loss, that is why I suggest you to start using it as soon as possible and not to waste your time on any natural treatments. I buy generic finasteride from ok-pharmacy.com. I take 1 mg of fin, but in order to cut down the price many men buy 5 mg pills and cut them in 4 parts that also works.

• 1 year later...
Hi @Dega,

Welcome to the forum.

Many people buy drugs online and find them ok. I personally buy medications online for more that 2 years (finasteride for more than 1 year), some of my friends also buy meds online and I haven't heard any negative feedbacks. Possibly we are lucky enough!

Propecia is the most effective treatment for hair loss, that is why I suggest you to start using it as soon as possible and not to waste your time on any natural treatments. I buy generic finasteride from order propecia online | Hizmet Vakf1. I take 1 mg of fin, but in order to cut down the price many men buy 5 mg pills and cut them in 4 parts that also works.

Very high price, Bro! here is better ;)where to buy propecia online

Edited by MarkLu
http://www.hizmetvakfi.org/tarihce

• 1 year later...