Politics and Hair

uncjim

Hi All,

My apology in advance as I know that this isn't a political forum, but I can't resist. I just got done watching Tony Snow of Fox News interview Michigan Senator Carl Levin. Levin's mission, as a Democrat, was to simply trash the president. Here I am watching and listening and my overiding thought is how absolutely hideous Levin's "combover" is. How can anyone trust a man who thinks he can get away with something so obvious. It seems to me that all Tony had to do was mention the hair, and Carl would have withered up and blown away. I see this as another missed opportunity for my side. icon_wink.gif

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Hi All,

My apology in advance as I know that this isn't a political forum, but I can't resist. I just got done watching Tony Snow of Fox News interview Michigan Senator Carl Levin. Levin's mission, as a Democrat, was to simply trash the president. Here I am watching and listening and my overiding thought is how absolutely hideous Levin's "combover" is. How can anyone trust a man who thinks he can get away with something so obvious. It seems to me that all Tony had to do was mention the hair, and Carl would have withered up and blown away. I see this as another missed opportunity for my side. icon_wink.gif

To each their own. I couldnt do it myself, in fact I changed barbers after my regular guy started making my part lower on my head to "help me out" as he said.

Some help. I'll shave it all before I combover.

Hey Jim, I loved your site, but am wondering if you had to do it all over again, would you do it the same or just go for the Kojak look?? I'm contemplating going on my own journey.

Jaws,

I'm glad that you liked my site. It was a labor of love. In answer to your question, yes, I would do it all over again. In spite of the fact that I had my transplants with outdated technology, I was able to mask the imperfections effectively because I have coarse and thick shafted hair. Honestly, I fooled the world. Nobody that I hadn't told knew that I had work done until I told them recently. So, for all those years, I wasn't bald. Of course, it would have been nice to have had FUs back in my day, but they are here now and that I am thankful for. My thoughts are, that if you don't want to be bald and you are a good candidate, go for it.

Jim

Thanks UNC, I have somewhat fine hair, but dont know how much that will effect what I have done. I hope to see some more guys with HT done, I might even try and meet up with Jotronic before his procedure on the 29th as he has told me he also has rather fine hair.

Keep on growing.