Density, Guards, Scars, & Scabies.

I buzzed my hair to a half inch in length tonight, my guards don't have #'s on them so I'm not sure if that's a 2,3, or 4; if anyone knows I would like to know. Anyway, under bright bathroom light I can see my scalp in the donor area (on the sides only NOT the back); not in some extreme way, but basically just saying that it's not some WALL of hair.

Question:

so is this normal or "average" at this length? I'm asking w/respect to both density in terms of sq. cm and scar visibility. I would assume that half inch is a #3 guard and most people claim they can clip down to this length w/out scar visibility, but obv. if Im seeing some scalp at this length, then a scar is defo gonna show'o; and if this is the case due to a lack of density per sq. cm, then I would assume I have less than average total donor hair available.

For clarification purposes, the "scalp visibility" at this length isn't anything remotely resembling that of DUPA or some port to port peg leg pirate/drunken sailor two bit visiting hooker, scabies infected wilting away KILL ME PLEASE I have two hairs left HEAD. Just some scalp showing.

I buzzed my hair to a half inch in length tonight, my guards don't have #'s on them so I'm not sure if that's a 2,3, or 4; if anyone knows I would like to know. Anyway, under bright bathroom light I can see my scalp in the donor area (on the sides only NOT the back); not in some extreme way, but basically just saying that it's not some WALL of hair.

Question:

so is this normal or "average" at this length? I'm asking w/respect to both density in terms of sq. cm and scar visibility. I would assume that half inch is a #3 guard and most people claim they can clip down to this length w/out scar visibility, but obv. if Im seeing some scalp at this length, then a scar is defo gonna show'o; and if this is the case due to a lack of density per sq. cm, then I would assume I have less than average total donor hair available.

For clarification purposes, the "scalp visibility" at this length isn't anything remotely resembling that of DUPA or some port to port peg leg pirate/drunken sailor two bit visiting hooker, scabies infected wilting away KILL ME PLEASE I have two hairs left HEAD. Just some scalp showing.