scalp still red after HT - 3 months

Just hit the three month mark post HT... it was all frontal and is really starting to grow now... hair is still quite fine and short with lots more to grow, so you can still see the scalp. This is where I am a little worried... at three months should my scalp still be a purplish color. looking back in my photos the scalp is 10 times better than a month or two ago, but was just wondering how long before my scalp should return to its natural color.

thanks for you tips.

Just hit the three month mark post HT... it was all frontal and is really starting to grow now... hair is still quite fine and short with lots more to grow, so you can still see the scalp. This is where I am a little worried... at three months should my scalp still be a purplish color. looking back in my photos the scalp is 10 times better than a month or two ago, but was just wondering how long before my scalp should return to its natural color.

thanks for you tips.

I also had redness that lasted past 3+ months and it may have lasted longer, i just don't notice it as much now that my hair has grown out and covered the area. I did use witch hazel during the early months as someone on here said it would help reduce the redness. I do think it helped a bit. I wouldn't worry about it as it sounds like things are now getting better. Some people are lucky and the redness goes quickly and some aren't so lucky and have to wait longer. Glad to hear things are starting to sprout! It's an exciting time for you.