Physicians opinion on Ducray products.

gasto

Good day,

I am 24 male, have lots of relatives that are bald in the family, but they generally started getting bald older.

I use since 1 and a half year, Ducray(French farmacies) line of products for hair loss treatment:

1. Anacaps(pills), 1 pill every day.

2. Chronostim(spray), every day twice, once in the morning the day spray, and once in the night, the night spray.

3. Anaphase(shampoo), every shower.

4. AnaStim(liquid capsules), 2 times a week.

I want opinions by phyisicians here, moderators and hair loss sufferers about their experiences with this products.

Thanks in advance.

gasto,

I can't say I've ever heard of them either.

I have found that when analyzing a product that breaking it down into its parts (ingredients) and researching whether or not the "parts" can combat hair loss is one of the best ways to evaluate a product- followed by visual proof.

What are the active ingredients in these formulas?

Bill

Thanks for the response.

The active ingredients :

Chronostim(spray), every day twice, once in the morning the day spray, and once in the night, the night spray.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Cronostime 'morning': SD ALCOHOL 39-C(ALCOHOL DENAT). CYCLOMETHICONE. LAURIC ACID. FRAGANCE(PERFUME). GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID. SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT(SERENOA SERRULATA). TOCOPHERYL NICOTINATE.

Chronostim 'evening': WATER. SD ALCOHOL 39-C (ALCOHOL DENAT). RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. ARTEMIA EXTRACT. FRAGANCE (PERFUME). PIROCTONE OLAMINE.

Anaphase(shampoo), every shower.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>Anaphase: WATER. SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. COCOGLUCOSIDE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL. ARTEMIA EXTRACT. BIOTIN. CITRIC ACID. FRAGANCE(PERFUME). GLYCOL PALMITATE. GLYCOL STEARATE. HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR. PANTHENOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. PYRIDOXINE HCL. SODIUM CHLORIDE. SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN. TOCOPHERYL NICOTINATE. YELLOW 6 (CL 15985)

These are the ingredient for those 3 medicines I use. Will find out the rest of the medicine?‚??s ingredients too.

gasto,

I haven't done any specific research on any of the ingredients in this product with the exception of Biotin which I have believe has no value for combatting hair loss.

My findings on Biotin:

-----------------

Biotin is a nutritional supplement that has been around for years The concept of biotin was discovered in the fur industry. Minks and chinchilla's were raised for their pelts in making mink coats. Apparently when these animals were fed raw eggs, a protein called avidin inhibited biotin in the vitamin pathway and the animals started to shed creating sparse pelts. When raw eggs were omitted from their diet, the animals recovered. In other words, this ingredient may be beneficial for those people who have an extreme biotin deficiency from eating a heavy supply of raw eggs - but don't expect biotin to combat hair loss.

--------------------

Keep in mind that the only two proven hair loss medications are Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxodil). Laser therapy has just been FDA approved - however, there is a lot of controversy as to whether or not there is any validity or efficacy to it.

My recommendation to you is to do research for EACH ingredient on google and type something like "Tocopheryl Nicotinate for Hair Loss" and see what information you find. Be sure to check a number of resources and look for actual test results for efficacy.

Best wishes,

Bill

My guess would be another waste of money. If it is not a part of the BIG 3 it is most likely a sham

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 4 years later...