2 months After HT

Hi Friends,

I had my HT before 2 months in my crown region. I had nearly 2100 grafts transplanted. Things were looking fine. But however for the last 3 weeks I am having a serious back pain ( near the neck spinal cord). I am sure that this might me not the implication of my HT. But I need some thoughts and confirmation from you all. Does anyone faced this before? Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards.

Hi Friends,

I had my HT before 2 months in my crown region. I had nearly 2100 grafts transplanted. Things were looking fine. But however for the last 3 weeks I am having a serious back pain ( near the neck spinal cord). I am sure that this might me not the implication of my HT. But I need some thoughts and confirmation from you all. Does anyone faced this before? Please give your valuable suggestions.

Regards.

Go and see a dr or do what the other members say to do, they know alot more about hair transplants than me.

Often back pain, particularly lower back and around the neck, can be associated with stress. I am sure that getting a transplant is stressful, which may cause tension in your muscles and result in discomfort.

If you are feeling alot of tension, and worrying alot, and the pain is severe, you may want to consider getting an xray just to put your mind at rest, or you may benefit from some meditation.

If you have changed pillows since your HT, that may also contribute to your discomfort, just a thought.

thanks a lot for everyones feed back. I checked with a physio and it looks like because of the way I am sleeping and they have suggested some exercise and some ways to sleep. i am feeling little better now.

thanks