which shampoo>?

Hi,

Just wondering which is the best shampoo to use for everyday use apart from hair loss products revita or nizoral..

Seen so many in markets, dunno know which one to pick out some have those chemicals in icon_frown.gif

Pantene prov V any gud?

plz advise.

thanks

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

I went to a hair transplant doctor who is recommended on this forum( not colition, but recommended) and he simply said I was nowhere near a candidate yet for hairtranplantation(atleast good hairtransplant) and he gave me Daily Vitamins, Amino Acid Supplement, and GLYCOLIC Shampoo. This shampoo's purpose is to thicken your hair and leave it feeling more manageable. He kept talking about how keeping your hairs ph level between liek 3 and 5 will be healthy too. Anyway the hair transplant doctor who is recommended here gave me Glycolic Shampoo and Conditioner made by RX Systems. It doesnt make my hair more managable but definitely make it feel thicker( i noticed when I went on vacation how shitty the other shampoos kinda seemed) IDK it seems like salesgimics on my part but i figure what can be bad about taking essential vitamins, and i like the shampoo anyway.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Originally posted by Jupiter:

It actually is to keep ur Ph level of ur hair between 4 and 5, not 3 and 5. And i really like how it makes my hair feel

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

I am looking for normal hair use.. apart from nizoral n revita.

Good shampoo that is out there without those harash chemicals.

Pantene Pro V? head n shoulders? herbal essences ? etc. \

plz help

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

Did you ever tried the FNS Revitalizing Shampoo, is very good if you wont to stop baldness. But you must know the reason for your baldness, is scurf, knot heir, or genetic (if your father is bald or someone in your family), and based on that you must search for your best product.

hairdude83, "Naturelle" makes a lab tested hypo-allergenic/fragrance free shampoo that is as pure of a shampoo as you can buy. I use Nizoral 2-3 times per week but didn't want to add more chemicals into the mix, ie; gel, thickening cream and whatever. I get it at Sally's beauty supply here in California, but you can try a beauty supply store in your area.

• 2 weeks later...