3dr consultation with russel knudson 'Aus'

22years

My first consultation was about a year ago now where he basically told me stay on meds and get stable. Ive been on meds (proscar and minox) for about 2.5 years now and have found i am farely stable but with some sides. after my second consultation (6 months ago) he told me stay on meds so he could track my progress as id been on them before i met with him. I just had my third consultation and he says the following.... Try cutting down to a quater pill every second day and we'll see if im still stable in 3-6 months. He said my donor is average to good and i am a possible candidate for a small procedure all tho he thinks i wouldnt need one for a while yet. He did stress about young patients and all the risks and i also asked about hair cloning and he said he meets with the people who are doing it in one month to see results at some big meeting. Is there somewhere on this site i could start my own diary or on-going blog. Im farely good on computers so a rough outline of how is all id need. Cheers

My first consultation was about a year ago now where he basically told me stay on meds and get stable. Ive been on meds (proscar and minox) for about 2.5 years now and have found i am farely stable but with some sides. after my second consultation (6 months ago) he told me stay on meds so he could track my progress as id been on them before i met with him. I just had my third consultation and he says the following.... Try cutting down to a quater pill every second day and we'll see if im still stable in 3-6 months. He said my donor is average to good and i am a possible candidate for a small procedure all tho he thinks i wouldnt need one for a while yet. He did stress about young patients and all the risks and i also asked about hair cloning and he said he meets with the people who are doing it in one month to see results at some big meeting. Is there somewhere on this site i could start my own diary or on-going blog. Im farely good on computers so a rough outline of how is all id need. Cheers

You can start a weblog, which can be featured within your profile and/or avatar box; like mine, which I actually need to update! icon_smile.gif

I think using the tool bar ("Tools"), or going into your account manager from the toolbar choices you can start one.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!