Can you help me?

Hello, I have been a hairdresser for 18 years and am soon going to be selling hair products and particulary hair loss products online, (this is a new Major branded product that is launching later this month)

What i would like help with, is what would like to see on a website offering these such products, ie; Feedback forms?, an open forum where you could discuss results from these such products? in short, what do you think is missing from websites that you are currently purchasing from? what would you change?

i have been reading various hair loss forums recently and have noticed that even the clarification of having discreet packaging is not noted on such websites.

I read a post on another forum asking if other posters had bought from a certain website before, so that he he knew what if they used discreet packaging before he ordered as he shared a house with other students and didnt want his item to arrive when his housemates were around as they would realise what he was purchasing. This got me thinking what else is missing?

I hope i'm posting this in the right place, and if not, or i'm wrong in asking you for help in this way , please,please feel free to remove my post.

Thanking you in advance for any help,

Molly x

Hello, I have been a hairdresser for 18 years and am soon going to be selling hair products and particulary hair loss products online, (this is a new Major branded product that is launching later this month)

What i would like help with, is what would like to see on a website offering these such products, ie; Feedback forms?, an open forum where you could discuss results from these such products? in short, what do you think is missing from websites that you are currently purchasing from? what would you change?

i have been reading various hair loss forums recently and have noticed that even the clarification of having discreet packaging is not noted on such websites.

I read a post on another forum asking if other posters had bought from a certain website before, so that he he knew what if they used discreet packaging before he ordered as he shared a house with other students and didnt want his item to arrive when his housemates were around as they would realise what he was purchasing. This got me thinking what else is missing?

I hope i'm posting this in the right place, and if not, or i'm wrong in asking you for help in this way , please,please feel free to remove my post.

Thanking you in advance for any help,

Molly x

Boy did you stumble into the wrong party. Dear girl, unless you will be selling finasteride and rogaine, the only real medications that are actually approved as "hairloss products" (a phrase you so eloquently refer to) then you will be selling snake oil bullshit that simply steals money out of the pockets of the ignorant. If you decide to do so and can still feel good about yourself as a human being, then go right ahead, but you'll get no start-up help here.

Thanks of thinking of me Nelly icon_wink.gif(haha)

Well Molly, i'll be brief. We do not know what products you are selling but as a sales person I know you have an interest of making a profit. Hopefully, you will be ethical in doing so by providing objective information so customers can make an eduated decesion.. As Mr' Pushing 40 stated in a subtle manner, the only 2 products proven to work are mentioned above.. This does not mean you cannot offer other products to customers such as shampoo's, cover up products, etc. but be sure to be honest

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I agree with what the other posters have stated. I think as a salesperson you need to fully understand the products that you are selling and believe in them. Don't just sell them and hope to make profit. Do your research as to the accuracy of the statements being made about the products. Can they really provide the benefits they state? If not you have an ethical delemna.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I'm with many of the others on this..................I'll add that the main thing that TURNS ME OFF when reading/purchasing hair care products on line is when the retailer makes claims that aren't true. I'd focus on WHY these products are good for the hair and scalp and what they REALLY do.........no speculation that they will regrow or maintain hair.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I'm with many of the others on this..................I'll add that the main thing that TURNS ME OFF when reading/purchasing hair care products on line is when the retailer makes claims that aren't true. I'd focus on WHY these products are good for the hair and scalp and what they REALLY do.........no speculation that they will regrow or maintain hair.

Hairbank

Well said Hairbank. I couldn't agree more. Advertising gimics really get people and IMO, it should be illegal to make false or embellished claims about what products do.

Bill