Does anybody now Dr. Ochs ?

yes it is being marketed to inexperienced hair surgeons whcih I believe is a mistake. The extraction handle produced excellent grafts in a short period of time. this will allow larger sessions of fue at a lower cost in the future.

In the meantime be carefull who you go to for the Neograft and use the same criteria for picking your surgeon as you normally would

Guys,

The Neograft machine is definitely a source of controversy within the hair restoration community. If you would like to read the various opinions, pros/cons, etc, regarding the device, please feel free to use the search function or read posts related to the Neograft on our Hair Loss Q & A blog. In my personal opinion, many of the potential problems brought up with the Neograft have never been sufficiently addressed, and most of the critics only receive anecdotal arguments and ad hominem responses when inquiring about these issues.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.