MINOXODIL 15% ????

ninjathen

I have been a steady user of the minoxodil 5% foam..I buy it on line all the time and it is relativley inexpensive..

They also advertise a 15% soltion of minoxodil that comes in a liquid..It also has a 5% solution of Azelaic acid which is advertised as a DHT blocker..The recommended dose is once a day..

ANYONE ON THIS FORUM HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PRODUCT..It is selling for 39.99 Thank you..

Its better to stay away from minoxidil 15%. It can cause systematic side effects like water retention. increased heart rate. rapid weight gain etc. Just so you know, there are clinical studies which prove that adding tretinoin makes no difference at all!

So it'd be better to stay away from such a combination, unless you have tonnes of money to lose!

In fact tretinoin <STRIKE>can cause</STRIKE> causes scalp inflammation which might excrabate androgenetic alopecia.

• 1 month later...

I have been on Minoxidil 15% + Azelaic acid from perfect hair solutions for almost 3 months. It's great. My hair started to regrow intensively.

I was on Proscar for almost two years, but stopped it for its side effects and uncertainty of its effects on conceiving. I tried also revivogen and Minoxidil 5% Foam. But got a lot of irritation.

I am now very comfortable with the 15% + Azelaic Acid, but I am worried about the probable effects like heart attacks and blood pressure. Did FDA approve the 15% dosage or they only approve the Minoxidil?

Originally posted by Sirri:

[...] I tried also revivogen and Minoxidil 5% Foam. But got a lot of irritation.

[...]

I'm sorry, you get irritation from minoxidil 5% and no irritation from minoxidil 15%? How can that be?!

I've heard of Xandrox but I've never tried it. I don't know if it works but their website looks suspicious and when it comes to my health, I don't take any risks and only use approved medication. I'm currently using finasteride and minoxidil 5% with good results.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...