15 weeks post op 3250 grafts

Abby

Im now 15 weeks post -op and over the last 6 days have noticed an increase in in the amount of new hairs sprouting . Can somebody tell me will new hair keep sprouting at different rates over the next few months since they dont sprout all at once. Also next week I will be able to upload some new pics on my progression. Must admit its been a relief to actually experience some growth, just hope new hairs keep sprouting over the next few days/weeks/months.

Im now 15 weeks post -op and over the last 6 days have noticed an increase in in the amount of new hairs sprouting . Can somebody tell me will new hair keep sprouting at different rates over the next few months since they dont sprout all at once. Also next week I will be able to upload some new pics on my progression. Must admit its been a relief to actually experience some growth, just hope new hairs keep sprouting over the next few days/weeks/months.

Abby,

You are exactly right. Transplanted hair will grow at different rates which means new hair will break through the scalp at different rates. Most patients typically see an explosion of growth in any given month, but new growth typically tapers off between month 8 and 9, but continues to mature up to 12-18 months.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill