HBT.. Hit's 11 weeks..

HairBeThere

Sorry guys.. I know I had promised some update photo's, but haven't gotten to them yet.

Everything is on track. Had a couple of pimples or ingrown hairs. Nothing major to report as of yet. Everything seems to be on track. Just waiting patiently for the time to come.

I PROMISE I WILL POST SOME PICS THIS WEEK!!

Sorry guys.. I know I had promised some update photo's, but haven't gotten to them yet.

Everything is on track. Had a couple of pimples or ingrown hairs. Nothing major to report as of yet. Everything seems to be on track. Just waiting patiently for the time to come.

I PROMISE I WILL POST SOME PICS THIS WEEK!!

Uh huh....sure ya will! Lol...now you know how I felt!

I look forward to seeing your pics and what your hairline looks like. How many stuck around? Is the scar healing nicely? Have you got a post op haircut and if so, what did u tell your hairdresser?

GOOD LUCK!!

ya ya ya... I know.. Speaking of which? and yours?

Almost all jumped shipped.. All those badboys that hung out for the first few weeks, decided to move on!! No post op haircut. I've always cut my own hair. But am in need of one soon. I may do a before and after cut.

I think that could help in determining progress. Though it is early.

Lol...I know I know. How bout this weekend I post some? My camera sucks and the batteries won't stay charged so I'll buy new batteries hopefully tomorrow. How bout we all post some pics this weekend? Me, you(Robert), and you Hairbethere?! What do ya say guys? Oh yeah, I live in WV, not NC.

I'm posting mine on the 18th of February (my 8th month out).

WV, huh? I am really sorry that I couldn't get up to Winterplace this year. I always kind of liked that place. Do you live anywhere near there? I can't even pretend that I know much about the area, but the bunnies up there were always very nice.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog