Number of Grafts.

jason_d

Since we are paying for the number of grafts transplanted, how in the world are really safe when the doctor says I have transplanted X number of grafts, when in reality he could of transplanted some 100 or 300 less grafts. We would never know the difference because there is not way of sitting and counting the damn things. I am really worried about that because I have saved for so long and like I said you never know, you can get 2000 grafts and pay for 2600. Any thoughts on the topic?

Since we are paying for the number of grafts transplanted, how in the world are really safe when the doctor says I have transplanted X number of grafts, when in reality he could of transplanted some 100 or 300 less grafts. We would never know the difference because there is not way of sitting and counting the damn things. I am really worried about that because I have saved for so long and like I said you never know, you can get 2000 grafts and pay for 2600. Any thoughts on the topic?

Now you are starting to understand the importance of doing real research. What you have to look out for is clinics that advertise moving "hairs" as a basis for cost. If you go with a well known and well documented clinic, you will not be subjected to this type of practice. Should you choose a particular clinic, make sure you negotiate any additional grafts above and beyond your surgery.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I think you must have a good relationship with your Doctor to trully feel safe. After I met Dr. Charles I had no worries. I have now had my second proceedure and I am completely satisfied.