I have tried everything

BuckJohnson

I cannot use avodart or proscar because of sexual problems. I tried it many times. I actually was on avodart the day it came out because of the research that was done, but i can not take any oral dht blockers, and to a certain degree my sex drive never came back the way it use to be. so, for me propecia,nizoral, and prayer. I have experience with chemistry and would be willing to make a topical solution out of the oral dht blockers, but I do not know what the success has been on that. And why has the pharmaceutical companies made one yet? I have used every other snake oil substance that comes out too, about once a month a see a info ad and I buy it. For those who had success with other topical substance please do tell. thank you norwood friends

BuckJohnson, An excellent shampoo is out now, and I'm talking about the number of ingredients that make it the best and that is "Revita". We need people like you, IMO, that are willing to test out different products and even produce a product and continue to use it for an extended period of time to see if anything really works for slowing down or even stopping hair loss. Checkout the ingredients in Revita to make your own comparison. I've been on Propecia and now Proscar going on 10 months combined and I've been keeping a good eye to see if it will have any good hair loss effect on me so I can report any good results with certainty and not just repeat what others are saying.