Generic proscar or propecia

rob2

I am still looking for the best price on proscar and propecia, I asked my Derm. for a script for proscar but he would not give it to me, I explained the price difference and he still would not give me one. Where is a safe place to order proscar without a script? I want to make sure I am getting the real thing for the cheepest price,. Please help me and thanks in advance.

I am still looking for the best price on proscar and propecia, I asked my Derm. for a script for proscar but he would not give it to me, I explained the price difference and he still would not give me one. Where is a safe place to order proscar without a script? I want to make sure I am getting the real thing for the cheepest price,. Please help me and thanks in advance.

Rob2,

Its unfortunate your GP doesnt understand that the active ingredient in Proscar/Propecia Finesterade has been well tested and has been in use for over 40 years. If you cant find another GP you can get a prescription online from www.medicalwellnesscenter.com - they also provide prescriptions for many other hair loss products aswell.

Good Luck!

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Hmmm, You did look at the website right?

We'll its $49.95 for a 6 month prescription (just the prescription not the meds). Then for refills I think its only $75 for 12 months thereafter.

I reckon if you get the first prescription and after 6 months tell your doctor that you've been on it and have no side effects hopefully he will start prescribing it for you.

Originally posted by JakeVig:

I reckon if you get the first prescription and after 6 months tell your doctor that you've been on it and have no side effects hopefully he will start prescribing it for you.

What makes you so sure he wont get any sides?

Originally posted by johnnie69:
Originally posted by JakeVig:

What makes you so sure he wont get any sides?

Sorry I meant that if he has been on it for 6 months and hasnt had any side effects his doctor might start prescribing it for him.