Can anyboby help me?

Maria Karla

Hi All, icon_smile.gif

I am very tense about my hair. I have very thick, naturally curvy/wavy long hair. I want to know that where I can get useful information about various hair styling techniques and latest hair coloring, Hair Cleansing and Conditioning, Straightening And Waving techniques.

Maria,

The majority of us on this forum don't have your particular "problem" ("very thick, naturally curvy/wavy long hair"). icon_smile.gif

You would be better off using Google for this type of information!

Good luck!

icon_razz.gif Hi Maria,

Welcome! www.hair-dressing.com it is awesome website which will help you a lot in your matter. I've never had to deal with the "hairstyles and dressing" period since I've had long hair basically all my life, but I have learned many techniques or get information on various hair styling techniques and latest hair coloring, cleansing and conditioning, techniques from this website.I also wanna be to know about the best technique to cure curvy hairs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Maria,

Think you have come to the wrong place for that kind of information. The best site I can think of for you is www.haircutadvice.com, it has all sorts of information on there, you should find what your looking for.

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.