DR FELLER UK PATIENT /RICHIE48 /NEW CLOSE UP SCAR PICS /TRICHOPHYTIC CLOSURE / SCALED PICS

Hey guys

Most of you know I had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in november 2007 , for those of you who don't feel free to check out my weblog .

I was asked a while ago for more recent pics of my scar , well below i have provided some .

This first pic shows , in great detail , trichophytic closure of my scar , if you look carefully you can see the hairs growing through the scar , this "breaks" up the apperance of the scar against your native skin .

P5110710.jpg

In this picture I have attempted to show the scaled size of my scar using my girlfriends favorite giraffe ruler hahahahahaha , you can clearly see even at its widest the scar is less than 4mm wide and in some places only 2mm wide , this is after only 6 months .

P5110723.jpg

In this last picture taken a little further away to add some real life clarity , you can just see the slight pinkness to my scar , you can even see where it ends and my native skin starts .

P5110708.jpg

These shot are as honest as there come and truley show how neat a surgeon Dr feller is .

And yes those are some of my many trophies in the back ground and the rolling stones rule hahaahahaha

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys

Most of you know I had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in november 2007 , for those of you who don't feel free to check out my weblog .

I was asked a while ago for more recent pics of my scar , well below i have provided some .

This first pic shows , in great detail , trichophytic closure of my scar , if you look carefully you can see the hairs growing through the scar , this "breaks" up the apperance of the scar against your native skin .

P5110710.jpg

In this picture I have attempted to show the scaled size of my scar using my girlfriends favorite giraffe ruler hahahahahaha , you can clearly see even at its widest the scar is less than 4mm wide and in some places only 2mm wide , this is after only 6 months .

P5110723.jpg

In this last picture taken a little further away to add some real life clarity , you can just see the slight pinkness to my scar , you can even see where it ends and my native skin starts .

P5110708.jpg

These shot are as honest as there come and truley show how neat a surgeon Dr feller is .

And yes those are some of my many trophies in the back ground and the rolling stones rule hahaahahaha

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks for referring me to this. I can hardly see the scar, but I can see where you say hairs are growing through it. That would be the ideal situation to be in, I guess, seeing as it would further mask the scar. Is this something that typically happens though?

Is tricho closure something specific to the HT doctor? What I mean is, is that a skilled procedure that they either know how to perform or do not?

Are there perhaps other types of closures?