All booked for Dr Ron Shapiro! ***FUE procedure***

bash77

That's amazing that just a couple of days after the HT, you don't even look like had anything done. Even with my knowledge of transplants, if you were waiting in line in front of me and I were looking directly at your head, I would not be thinking there was anything out of the ordinary with you.

hey Bash77 looking good man. I think after this ht you should grow your hair long again. Looks good on you.

Severn, you can clearly tell bash77 had something done.i mean it looks great but c'mon with the "you don't look like you had anything done" icon_rolleyes.gif

People don't usualy have redness and lil scabs in a perfect hairline pattern on their head. Do they?

Originally posted by aWidowsPeek:

hey Bash77 looking good man. I think after this ht you should grow your hair long again. Looks good on you.

Severn, you can clearly tell bash77 had something done.i mean it looks great but c'mon with the "you don't look like you had anything done" icon_rolleyes.gif

People don't usualy have redness and lil scabs in a perfect hairline pattern on their head. Do they?

Well I was referring to the back really. The small scabs are not that visible (to me). At least in that last pic on 9/14. The front is obviously different in that the transplanted hairs are shorter than the rest. But if I saw the guy on the street I might just think his barber screwed up.

My post was more of a reference to what you would see if this were a strip instead. The guy would look like he had brain surgery.

• 4 months later...

Hi Heelz and Vincehair,

Someone on another forum was asking for updates on Bash last week so I emailed him asking for his feedback thus far and for any progress pics.

He replied back right away stating he's currently travelling. He also stated he's very happy with how he's progressing. He said he'll update the forums as soon as he returns home and has time to take pics.