calling all HT blondes

I'm a blonde, mostly light blonde, with age it has gotten slightly darker.

I was wondering if you are a light blonde and gotten a HT, could you share pics with me? Post and pre-op would be very helpful. I'm not at that point yet, but it would be interesting to see what might be down the road.

I've heard blondes make great HT candidates because of the contrast between hair and scalp. However, most blondes, myself included, have naturally thin hair diameter.

So if you're blonde and went under the knife, or if you know of any members, please let me know.

Thanks

I'm a blonde, mostly light blonde, with age it has gotten slightly darker.

I was wondering if you are a light blonde and gotten a HT, could you share pics with me? Post and pre-op would be very helpful. I'm not at that point yet, but it would be interesting to see what might be down the road.

I've heard blondes make great HT candidates because of the contrast between hair and scalp. However, most blondes, myself included, have naturally thin hair diameter.

So if you're blonde and went under the knife, or if you know of any members, please let me know.

Thanks

I haven't technically been blonde since I was 10 or so...but my hair has blondish qualities in certain kinds of light, so maybe it's relevant...

What is your situation? Is your hair curly, straight, fine-textured, thick? From what I have read, any and all of those can make a significant difference...

Good luck to you!

Benjamin

tooyoung

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154757

Take a look at my album and you can see my results so far. I have fine blonde hair and am in the waiting stage from ht#2. I think having blonde hair can be a great plus since the contrast to the scalp is less. Don't see alot of blonde HT results on the forums for some reason. Good luck with your research!

Hi Tooyoung! I am blonde and got a HT only two weeks ago. Click on my weblog (the link is under my screen name to the left) to see some pictures. If you want to see the final results, unfortunately you'll have to wait about 6-8 months just like I will. icon_smile.gif