Just got back from Woods

Franklin

O.K guys here is a little more info from a recent Woods patient.I know I haven't posted in a while and wanted to wait till after I had the procedure done.Let me say when I first posted on this site I was acuused of being a schill for Woods.Nothing can be farther from the truth.I am just a guy who after having 3 strips 40 years old 800 grafts.Wanted to improve my situation.And I must say after meeting several people and speaking to them on the phone and countless Top notch strip docs in the U.S I beleive I made the right descion.I am 6 days out and will be at the Woods Seminar in.N.y.C and will show anybody who is interested my 1100 grafts that are tightly packed together.I have shown my head to a few people who I hold high regard to and have ht's many years ago and they can't beleive how close and uniformed these grafts are.The procedure is like night and day from the strip.And I can tell you from my strip procedures there is no pain and my recepeint site is pink not red after 6 days.I am amazed at that alone.I don't have a digital camera but there will be pics up in a few weeks on hairsite David has been good to me and I told him that hE is more then welcome to take as many pics as he wants so people can see 2 weeks out the high quality of Dr.Woods work.Also if anyone wants I will show the whole room my head at the seminar.No Problem whatsoever.This much I can tell you is that every head is treated different.You don't feel like you are getting the cookie cutter procedure like I felt before and the way they advertise one size fits all.My procedures were done with 23 gauge needle the whole way.Can't wait for this to start growing.One more thing he takes hair all over your head so when it grows out it will be even with the rest of your density.I saw this in person before I went in.And there were no patchy marks left.Saw a GUY FROM 6 YEARS AGO 3200 grafts.No trace everything spread out.I thought that even though my first ht's were o.k I was told density is average at best.Strip would have killed me.Yes the boards have helped but until I have seen real results people up close.I would not have gone the extra mile.I think if anyone is the least bit curios they should make there way to the seminar and see for themselves.Good Luck to all of you.

O.K guys here is a little more info from a recent Woods patient.I know I haven't posted in a while and wanted to wait till after I had the procedure done.Let me say when I first posted on this site I was acuused of being a schill for Woods.Nothing can be farther from the truth.I am just a guy who after having 3 strips 40 years old 800 grafts.Wanted to improve my situation.And I must say after meeting several people and speaking to them on the phone and countless Top notch strip docs in the U.S I beleive I made the right descion.I am 6 days out and will be at the Woods Seminar in.N.y.C and will show anybody who is interested my 1100 grafts that are tightly packed together.I have shown my head to a few people who I hold high regard to and have ht's many years ago and they can't beleive how close and uniformed these grafts are.The procedure is like night and day from the strip.And I can tell you from my strip procedures there is no pain and my recepeint site is pink not red after 6 days.I am amazed at that alone.I don't have a digital camera but there will be pics up in a few weeks on hairsite David has been good to me and I told him that hE is more then welcome to take as many pics as he wants so people can see 2 weeks out the high quality of Dr.Woods work.Also if anyone wants I will show the whole room my head at the seminar.No Problem whatsoever.This much I can tell you is that every head is treated different.You don't feel like you are getting the cookie cutter procedure like I felt before and the way they advertise one size fits all.My procedures were done with 23 gauge needle the whole way.Can't wait for this to start growing.One more thing he takes hair all over your head so when it grows out it will be even with the rest of your density.I saw this in person before I went in.And there were no patchy marks left.Saw a GUY FROM 6 YEARS AGO 3200 grafts.No trace everything spread out.I thought that even though my first ht's were o.k I was told density is average at best.Strip would have killed me.Yes the boards have helped but until I have seen real results people up close.I would not have gone the extra mile.I think if anyone is the least bit curios they should make there way to the seminar and see for themselves.Good Luck to all of you.

Franklin

Since guys can feel self-conscious at these kind of seminars (not want to stare at other peoples' heads uninvited, etc) maybe you can introduce yourself to the group at some point.

Also, I know people who can't make it to the seminar will be interested in seeing your pics.

Hey Franklin -- Congratulations on taking the FUE plunge and best of luck on your recovery and results.

Its good to finally hear from a real live Woods patient and it will be great to see the results in pics. Thanks in advance for posting them...I hope their great. In fact, I hope that their so good that they force those of us intending to get stripped to reconsider and, perhaps, convert to FUE-ism.

Wow !!

Finally a Woods patient !!

So you are going to post Woods photo's ??

Excellent ..

I would like to hear more about operation day, did you fly overseas..or was the procedure done in the U.S., how many days did he need for 1100 FUE's ?? lets hear it all...

Good work !!

NW

Hey Franklin here.First of all the cost is alot alot more than I could afford but what the hell I only have one head.I had 1100 grafts I paid around 14000.My situation I thought was to dufficult to go to any doc.I had received 800 mini micros not much growth from them and the scar not so good seen alot worse will get it taken care of though later with some fill in grafts.Any way I am 40 and wanted to fill in the vertex area.I only have a poloroid from before but I will scan it and it will give you idea of my concern.Also my whole procedure was done with 23 gauge needles tightly packed.Also I choose to shave my head.I did not have to but wanted to take every precaution.Yes the surgery was long 12-15hours.But breaks when you want lunch dinner and I was able to veiw the whole placing of the grafts on high powered magnification.I tell you I am no surgeon but what I was seeing on the screen I felt I could place the dam grafts.Anyway doc sees this with much more magnification than what I seen.Actually compared to my previous strips this was real assuring that I was in the best hands.Also this should after all grows out rest peoples minds that you can't inplant between exsisting hairs.I don't own a digital camera but David from hairsite is going to take pics 2 weeks out of my head to give everyone a good idea what is going on.Also in my quest to get this done I also am in contact with some other recent Woods patients a few months out and will ask them to do the same.I do not go on these boards to debate but just share info.More to come

Franklin,

With Woods:

You "cant" place FUE's between exsiting hairs ? Is that what you meant or a typo ?

Also where did Dr Woods operate in Aussie or on the U.S. ?

Thanks !

NW

Sorry it was a typo.Yes he can place the grafts in between exsisting hairs.And the best thing about the procedure you can see him do it.Yes I did have to fly to Australia.Hey I thought it was a great experience.I did not need to spend hardly any money just what I wanted for my enjoyment.