DINO29---SHILL

Sorry Buddy, you are pushing your clinic way to hard here, and I am calling you out.... I looked at EVERY post of yours and in no way did you contribute to this community, you are only attempting to push your clinic and undermine all of the good work this site has accomplished. I am emailing this to Pat iin the hopes that he will revoke your posting priveleges and remove your devious posts. You will find that you do not have an audience here.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Thanks to B Spot and others on this forum for calling this blatant shill out and alerting me to his abuses on this forum.

As you guys pointed out, this forum's authenticity and educational value requires that such covert marketing be rooted out to keep the weeds from choking the garden.

Recently this forum has been visited by posters hawking surgeons, some of whom are so unethical that they were even using other physician's patient photos on their web sites.

I wish I could find a legitimate high quality hair restoration physician in India and Pakistan to recommend on this community who does not rely on false photos, promises and deceptive posts to drum up patients.

I have banned "Dino" from this forum. But I would not be surprised to see him attempt to make a come back with a new hotmail email account.

I appreciate you guys keeping your eyes out for such obvious shillery.

Thanks, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.