My HT 25 Nov 09 with Dr Paths team in Thailand

Sunnycoastman

Hi WB, I think everyone worries about the donor scar stretching...:-) I had a big donor for 4,167 grafts. My hair is thin too so not a great yield expected from my hair but the doc did good getting that much. Almost an inch deep and my laxity was Ok si I guess theres a bit of tension on the wound which goes from the front of one ear right round to the fron of the other....a little bit more and i would have had a halo...lol. anyway I posted 2 more pics tonite. Its exactly 2 weeks since op. One pic is of the scar, one is of the front. All crusting has gone from the front. The crown is being a bit more stubborn. I gently sweep my hand over it each day and crusting is slowly coming off. So thats it for now...cheers

Sunny

thanks mate! keep the photos coming!

I think i am going for less than 2k... as recommended by Dr Oravan.. i also told her abt my concern for shock loss.... but she assured me that they will not place too much into the area where there are still quite a bit of hair... i told her to be more conservative.. it seems that those who had bad shock loss ( albeit a temporary one ) are those 30+ male patients with diffused thinning and too much density in areas where hair is still present.

Bill, wat do u think of my statement?

thanks!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730