Good Thing About Dermmatch.com

Hi, I am impressed by dermmatch not with the results yet but with the way they respond to the customer. I ordered dermmatch 40 days ago. I stay in India. I normally receive any package from US in 3 to 4 weeks. Dermmatch did not arrive after 40 days. 2 days ago I emailed them saying it did not arrive and seems it is missed in transport. Because it normally happens when something is sent from US through airmail. They immediately responded and said sorry eventhough it is not their mistake, and sent another parcel for free of charge. This kind of response is very rarely seen.

And surprisingly today I received the first parcel of dermmatch. So I am in profit of one bonus packageicon_smile.gif

Ravi Vide

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

well, it's kinda the same as me 'Slapping you and saying sorry' - Would you be happy with that?

so what if they apologize for inconvenience- It should not have happened at first.

40 days late - I'll be pissed-off man, I like the way when you call Customer Support and the person goes "I totally understand and apologize" (All BS) who gives a damn about understanding and apologizing. These are all 'so what called 'Marketing'' techniques. It's a Predator-world bro (kill or be killed). That's what I've learnt.

Well magicmmm, Things are different when you stay in India. When I order something from US there is no gaurantee that it will arrive to me. The procedure is like this. When something is delivered from US(or any country), That is being opened at customes and re-packed by them and then it is being delivered. It is being exchanged between many hands and someone may keep it with them instead of forwarding. So, I know why the delay has happened it's not their fault.

KPS,

Dermmatch is not available in India. You have to order online. Check your PM tomorrow for the address where you can get Toppik in India.

Ravi Vide

Hi Jagdish,

Just wanted to check with u..have u used Dermmatch...is it better than toppik...the hair on the crown of my head is thin and hence there is a kind of a patch...so which one would work better...also since i stay in mumbai,india, which one is better to use, in terms of cost and availability...i havent used an of the products...also can these be used daily???

Regards,

Sandip.

Hi all

Dermatch is by far the best of the concealers for these key reasons

- MUCH neater than the others

- You can apply it very specifically in area's

- One disk lasts a long time

- Waterproof

You can use it daily too

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Dermatch does seem to be the best from what I have seen however, I did not have a great personal experience with it.

Perhaps I simply didn't master how to apply it - but I just felt very artificial going out with it. Of course some of this may have been mental which is why I never could have gone the hairpiece route.

But I LOVED the styling effect it had on my hair - that's for sure.

But after my third HT - even though it is still thinner than a full thick head of hair - I feel confident going out without any concealors thankfully.

There is a great post by Robert_ - former moderator of this community and one of my mentors who helped me when I was new here (yes there was a time when I was new here icon_smile.gif) on how to apply Dermatch. Clearly he mastered the art of application!

Bill

Hi,

But can Dermmatch be used after applying minoxidil...would it interfere???We do get toppik in India but not Dermmatch...wat abt hair sprays like prothik..are they safe to use considering that we use minioxidil everyday.

sandip

But after my third HT - even though it is still thinner than a full thick head of hair - I feel confident going out without any concealors thankfully.

That's when you're really golden.

--------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I am planning to use one of these i.e Toppik, nanogen or Dermmatch..Which one would u guys suggest...this would to cover the crown...i have hair on the crown but its thin...and i may not use it everyday...may be once or twice a week...anyone knows which is best for Indian weather (not sure if climate makes a diference..Als i wanted to know abt cost of these products and availabilty in India.

Regards,

Sandip

I'm currently using Dermmatch right now, although I have not tried any other form of concealers, but I'm very happy with the results from Dermmatch. I'm using to cover up the scar, where there seems to be some temp. shockloss, and it works great. You just gotta make sure that you blow/air dry it, and after that take a towel to wipe off any of the excess. I've played basketball with it and it doesn't come off with the sweat, only when you wash it off. I've been hat-less since 2 months post op(in 3 months post op now), and not a single person have detected Dermmatch. I've got a pretty good hang of applying it, and can do it in the donor area, and a bit on the top 1/3 of my hair within 10 minutes. The key to applying it is in areas anywhere about 1/2 inch behind the hair line, where there is some hair left. You can't apply it to areas completly bald. The trick to applying it to slightly thinning areas, is you don't want to get it on your scalp, just on the hair, to add more texture or density to the hair in those areas. I'm on the first disk right now, and I can see it lasting me a whole entire year, because I only use it in few areas. Also, you want to get a hang of exactly how much you'd need, after using about 2-3 times, you'll get a good estimate on it. When you order one from the website, they will give you a second one for free...very good deal. Don't think you can get it directly in India, as you can't get it anywhere in the US either, only by internet order.

Thanks for replying Bro...Really appreciate it...As per ur advise, shall go for Dermatch. I need it only for the crown as I have a small patch where hair is thinning. I am on minioxidil, would dermatch interfere with. Also is it safe ordering stuff online..I know its a dumb question but i generally avoid online shopping...also how much did it cost u with taxes and shipping.