Feller or True

Guys, i have been visiting tis forum for a while now. I appreciate the willingness of everyone to discuss their most personal issues regarding their hair, their insecurities, hopes, hopes that were dashed, and so much more. Thanks to you guys, i can now discuss my own issues regarding hair loss with some, if not all, of my friends. So, thanks all.

i have a favor to ask you. i know both True and Feller are excellent surgeons. In terms of getting density and more natural results, who would you say is better. i would so very much appreciate your inputs, inputs based on your own experiences, what you have read, seen, friends, friends of friends, whatever. Just give your opinions please.

Paris

Guys, i have been visiting tis forum for a while now. I appreciate the willingness of everyone to discuss their most personal issues regarding their hair, their insecurities, hopes, hopes that were dashed, and so much more. Thanks to you guys, i can now discuss my own issues regarding hair loss with some, if not all, of my friends. So, thanks all.

i have a favor to ask you. i know both True and Feller are excellent surgeons. In terms of getting density and more natural results, who would you say is better. i would so very much appreciate your inputs, inputs based on your own experiences, what you have read, seen, friends, friends of friends, whatever. Just give your opinions please.

Paris

Hi Paris and welcome to the forums.

I have recently just had a 2249 graft session with Dr. True, and so far so good...but I can't speak for how it will look yet because I'm only 11 days post op. It seems that after all the research I've done that more people have posted about Feller and have had excellent results. I have seen pictures of before and after shots of both True and Feller and they are both excellent from what I've seen. Do a search on this forum and other forums for both True and Feller and you will see many live examples. If you want to see my pictures and/or follow my progress, feel free to check out the photo section and look under my post for True. Good luck and happy hunting. Do a lot of research before you dive into anything...that's the best advice i can give you.

Bill

Hi

I have responded to a smiliar posting. Personally, I had my transplant with Dr. True. It's been 5 1/2 months and all is well ( 1400 grafts) The results are very good and will get better up until a year. I haven't heard any negative feedback about Feller as well.. If I were you , I would meet both and go from there. Do your research too

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi

wish I did cuz at 5 1/2 months the results are starting to look pretty damn good. I used to have to spend 20 minutes using couvre. Now 2 minutes with a little dermatch and I'm done.I probably won't need any when it fills in ( except on the crown where no work was done , yet) My hair is wavy and course so I'm lucky. Can't wait till 1 year for full results!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

MrJb...good to hear that you are excited about your HT. I'd love to at least see some after pics...so if you want to do that and post them, that would be cool. Take a look at my pics in the photo section under 2249 grafts by Dr. True and let me know what you think. Yay, I'm 15 days post op. LOL.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Bill:

MrJb...good to hear that you are excited about your HT. I'd love to at least see some after pics...so if you want to do that and post them, that would be cool. Take a look at my pics in the photo section under 2249 grafts by Dr. True and let me know what you think. Yay, I'm 15 days post op. LOL.

Bill

Bill,

Have you ever tried dermamatch, the results are amazing!

HH

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE