EmuSteve Update

EmuSteve

Hi all. Haven't been on in a while, but just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! =)

I got to have lunch with the lovely and talented Janna not too long ago, and meet up with Dr. Shapiro as well as they were both visiting Orlando last weekend (my neck of the woods!). My growth is coming along nicely... I'm excited!

They took some pictures, but I have refrained from posting them on this forum because... well... I'm just not sure I want to after all the drama I've been reading. *shrugs*.

Not a bash on anyone, just a personal choice. =)

Anyway, since a lot of my old friends that gave me great advice and encouragement have been banned, I'll just take this opportunity to say hello to everyone thats still here, and thank you all again for the encouragement during before and during the process. Thanks to Jason, Bill, Janna (always my favorite!), NGTGB (if you ever read this buddy, thank you), NervousNelly (same), and many others. I appreciate you all. =)

Yesterday I used a little dermmatch/toppik in my hair and was out the door in 15 minutes... whereas before it took hours and I was insecure the whole day!

Woo hoo!

See you all around. =)

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

Hi all. Haven't been on in a while, but just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone! =)

I got to have lunch with the lovely and talented Janna not too long ago, and meet up with Dr. Shapiro as well as they were both visiting Orlando last weekend (my neck of the woods!). My growth is coming along nicely... I'm excited!

They took some pictures, but I have refrained from posting them on this forum because... well... I'm just not sure I want to after all the drama I've been reading. *shrugs*.

Not a bash on anyone, just a personal choice. =)

Anyway, since a lot of my old friends that gave me great advice and encouragement have been banned, I'll just take this opportunity to say hello to everyone thats still here, and thank you all again for the encouragement during before and during the process. Thanks to Jason, Bill, Janna (always my favorite!), NGTGB (if you ever read this buddy, thank you), NervousNelly (same), and many others. I appreciate you all. =)

Yesterday I used a little dermmatch/toppik in my hair and was out the door in 15 minutes... whereas before it took hours and I was insecure the whole day!

Woo hoo!

See you all around. =)

-Steve

lol. No, I returned the blanket to Janna the next day, although it was incredibly kind of her to lend it to a Florida boy who wasn't very familiar with that thing called "snow".

"What? Ice falls from the sky here? Seriously? How do you guys wear flip flops then?!"

lol

-Steve

Emu,

Good to hear from you and that's great that you are growing well and had a chance to meet up with Janna and Dr. Shapiro. How's the scar, as if my memory serves correctly, that was also something you were concerned about going into the surgery? Anyway, I trust all is well and I look forward to seeing your photos in the near future.

You're coming up on 5 months, which is about 35-40% of way there (if my numbers are correct).

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Steve,

I appreciate the update. I do hope however, that you will change your mind and post your photos. The dust has settled on the recent drama and though it was no fun for anyone, life moves on. There are still many people here (including me) who would love to follow your progress and see your photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ha ha. Changed the thread title I see. =)

I love you Bill, you know that. You also know what a big fan of censorship I am. =) While I certainly don't want to get into the hot and heavy debate thats been raging here, I'd like to politely and respectfully decline the offer. Thanks anyway.

I do, however, wish the best to you and Pat! Take care.

-Steve

Hey steve.

Glad to hear all is going well.

I'm a little confused.

You were very detailed and helpful in the beginning of your journey.

I would love to see how you're doing.

I from the start wanted to wait...and after six or eight months show my results.

At the very least you can show us how your car is doing...lol.

Hope all is well.

MH

• 2 weeks later...