Consultation tomorrow with H&W in Seattle

I've been watching this board for about six months and finally decided to post. I have had two previous HT's, both have been small, 500 and 600 graphs. The first with Elliot and True (when they were together) and MHR in Seattle. Elliot did a fairly good job whereas MHR left me with a nice size scar. Luckily my hair is blonde and it doesn't show too much. I have done my research and believe that H&W produces a high quality result which I am seeking. I am currently a NW2.5 at the age of 36. I am not looking for a 19 year old hairline (nor would I want it) but a thicker look up front. This forum has helped me a great deal in research and moral support. I realize that my thinning up front isn't nearly as severe as others but it bothers me. After my consult tomorrow with Michael at H&W I'll post what he says about what they can do. I'll also have my wife take some pics to post. The pics of HT's and results are always my favorite so I'll contribute. Thanks again for the support.

I've been watching this board for about six months and finally decided to post. I have had two previous HT's, both have been small, 500 and 600 graphs. The first with Elliot and True (when they were together) and MHR in Seattle. Elliot did a fairly good job whereas MHR left me with a nice size scar. Luckily my hair is blonde and it doesn't show too much. I have done my research and believe that H&W produces a high quality result which I am seeking. I am currently a NW2.5 at the age of 36. I am not looking for a 19 year old hairline (nor would I want it) but a thicker look up front. This forum has helped me a great deal in research and moral support. I realize that my thinning up front isn't nearly as severe as others but it bothers me. After my consult tomorrow with Michael at H&W I'll post what he says about what they can do. I'll also have my wife take some pics to post. The pics of HT's and results are always my favorite so I'll contribute. Thanks again for the support.

Pellis70,

Thanks for sharing your story. Glad to hear you're headed to H&W...........they're top notch and should be able to help you achieve your desired results. If you're a NW 2.5 at 36..........I wish I was in your shoes.......that's probably where I'll be after HT # 2 fills in icon_biggrin.gif.

Are you taking Propecia or using anything else for loss prevention and/or regrowth?

If you're able, be sure to post some pics of your journey.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I started taking Proscar about three weeks ago and have been struggling with the dreaded shed. I cut the pills in to 1/4's to get 1.25mg a dose. The shed is killing me but from what I have read this is normal. It looks like your going to have an excellent result hairbank. I'll post some pics today.

three weeks on proscar... a little early for a med shed. But perhaps, everyone is different

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'