Uncjim at 6 months

uncjim

Hi All,

I'm just under 6 months post op from my January 24, 2008 procedure with Doctor Wong. Along with work done in the plug ravaged donor area and crown (pics will be posted later..not quite there yet), both the left and right corners, where the hairline meets the temples, were strengthened. This is especially the case on my part, or left side, where I had been doing a bit of clever covering up using the hair below the part. The left displays the night before surgery where Joe parted my hair (while I silently cringed) to show it at it's worst. The center is post op and the right is today. While I do have permanent redness due to my many plug surgeries, the redness that you see in the most recent pic is due to a pretty good sunburn, care of the RI beach sun.

UNC

Progress.jpg.6cc853f8a96e6b28f4ce61a55f95f604.jpg

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Jim, all I can say is that Moses would be plenty disappointed as it clearly looks like the Red Sea has finally been closedicon_smile.gif Looks really good my friend. Now it's "Temples and Crown and Parts Forever", hahaha!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm still at least semi-relevant...SHEESH! I'm pretty much blind from sitting in front of the computer screen waiting for something..anything. Now it's time for some sleep.

"Temples and Crown and Parts Forever" My Brother.

Jim

uncjim,

I'm sorry for the late reply my friend. You are truly coming along nicely for only 6 months. I'm not sure what happened here. As busy as this forum has been, somehow your thread was skipped by. I'm sure others will come and offer their encouragement as well when they see it icon_smile.gif

Happy growing!

Bill

uncjim,

I really enjoyed your transformation and weblog.

I had one procedure but not ultrarefined.

I have had some of the same side effects such as cobblestoning like you. I am hoping the next procedure will result in a better outcome.

I had about 700 graphs.

i also did a virtual consultation with Joe.

He also gave me a call and we discussed

my situation for a bit. He is not only

vry knowlegable but also a great all around guy.

Congratulations on your great results!

best Regards

justgrow,

The cobblestoning along the hairline was what bothered me the most. Under certain lighting, it was hideous. During my first procedure with Dr.Wong, he planted grafts just in front of, behind and into the cobblestoning. Today, it's completely camouflaged. I don't give it a second thought.

Considering your situation, I'm glad you've had contact with Joe. You'll get nothing but the unvarnished truth from everyone at Hasson and Wong. All the best to you.

Jim

Spex,

"LONG way to still go." Thank you my friend.

No matter how many times I've been through the process, that's always good to hear.

Jim