re- vocor and jo

homer

Jo i realise you will have marks from earlier surgeries but one thing i wanted to ask vocor. I realise you do not have cobble-stoning etc but are there not even any small scars on the top of your head where the incisions have been made to plant the FUs and if so would they not be visible if you wet shaved your head? reason i keep going over this ground is because if i ever did have a transplant and lost the rest of the hair then i would obviously want to shave my head. thanks for help.

Jo i realise you will have marks from earlier surgeries but one thing i wanted to ask vocor. I realise you do not have cobble-stoning etc but are there not even any small scars on the top of your head where the incisions have been made to plant the FUs and if so would they not be visible if you wet shaved your head? reason i keep going over this ground is because if i ever did have a transplant and lost the rest of the hair then i would obviously want to shave my head. thanks for help.

homer:

I haven't noticed any sort of surface irregularity on the top of my head at all. Well, outside the fact that there is a lot more hair there now. I'll run across an occasional ingrown hair now and then still, but those are temporary.

Go to a top doc and I'd say that cobblestoning or pitting are very, very unlikely. I'm running my fingers through my hair now and feel no irregularities. I certainly don't see any either.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.