Best Dr for temporal points?

aussiefue

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am having problems finding pics of temporal point work. Here is a pic of what I'm interested in, it is similar to my situation. I'm pretty sure it's by Dr Bauman, any more pics of similar work would be great, by Dr Bauman or others, thanks!

003.jpg.e4697f335fa6f9c556e09aa0aa723f82.jpg

There is no such "best doctor" for temporal points.

I like Rahal for hairlines, but Hasson, Feller , Alexander, and many others seems to have a very good work on the hairline. ty.

aussiefue,

You'll want to consider doctors dedicated to ultra refined follicular unit hair transplant surgery like those in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. Each doctor has their own unique artistic qualities, but are dedicated to providing the most natural looking hair transplants around.

In my opinion, look through the results on this forum, our patient websites, and the hair transplant photos section of our website. Then consult with a few doctors that impress you personally the most. This will help you narrow down your selection and ultimately choose the BEST surgeon for YOU!

Best wishes,

Bill

I echo what Bill has said. you just need to go with a top doc. the hair in temples points tends to be softer and more refined than most donor hair, so the use of true, single FUs is paramount, as well as good design. I'd definitely contact Alexander, who's artistry is very impressive with hairlines and temples. I'd also contact Feller and Cooley.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com