On Propecia, ain't workin yet... Plus white clumps at ends of hair

Arson

I've been on Propecia for like a month and a half now, no real results. My hair is still falling at the same rate. My libido is still the same. I don't know if it's working.

Anyhow, I also noticed that only with the hairs falling from the area where I'm thinning... There is this kinda crusty white substance at the ends of them... From my scalp. Not like dandruff, I'd have that everywhere in that case. But this stuff is only on certain hairs. I've heard about them before... What is it? Should I stop it? And how?

I've been on Propecia for like a month and a half now, no real results. My hair is still falling at the same rate. My libido is still the same. I don't know if it's working.

Anyhow, I also noticed that only with the hairs falling from the area where I'm thinning... There is this kinda crusty white substance at the ends of them... From my scalp. Not like dandruff, I'd have that everywhere in that case. But this stuff is only on certain hairs. I've heard about them before... What is it? Should I stop it? And how?

i have been on propecia for about two months now. i have uncertainty on it as well. although propecia has hault my hair fall out rate, i dont see much significant growth. i dont know if using rogine at the same time has any effect on it...however, i would suggest to continue using propecia because it is recommended to use for about 6 months to see good result...so hang in there!!

Arson: Proscar usually take 6 months-24 months to see any results. Proscar is mostly to maintain your hair and rarely gives above results in returning hair.

Day 1: PROPECIA begins working to lower DHT levels.

Month 3: You may notice a slowing of hair loss.

Month 6: You may see evidence of less hair loss. That's a success. You may actually begin to see some regrowth of hair.

Month 9: If PROPECIA is working for you, at this point you should be maintaining the hair you have. You may even grow back some of the hair you've lost.

Year 1: By now you'll know if PROPECIA is working for you. If it's not, further treatment is not likely to help.

Procepia Pictures

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson