Dario's response

dario

I just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my post regarding the hair flap. It feels good to talk about it after all this time, very theraputic. I have consulted a physician recommended on the website, his name is Dr. Alexander and he is located in AZ. I met with him and he seemed to be very confident that he could help me and that I would be very satisfied with the results. I still want to do some more research before I make my decission. There is a Dr. in Tucson who is also on the website, her name is Dr. Keeley? I might have spelled her name wrong. It would be very helpfull to talk with someone who has had this procedure and has corrected the situation. Any way, thanks again. icon_smile.gif

I just wanted to say thanks to all who responded to my post regarding the hair flap. It feels good to talk about it after all this time, very theraputic. I have consulted a physician recommended on the website, his name is Dr. Alexander and he is located in AZ. I met with him and he seemed to be very confident that he could help me and that I would be very satisfied with the results. I still want to do some more research before I make my decission. There is a Dr. in Tucson who is also on the website, her name is Dr. Keeley? I might have spelled her name wrong. It would be very helpfull to talk with someone who has had this procedure and has corrected the situation. Any way, thanks again. icon_smile.gif

Dario,

I am glad to know that our support has been helpful. And hopefully we can continue to offer it.

Dr. Alexander is an outstanding physician dedicated to ultra refined follicular unit transplantation. Use the "find" feature of this community to see what other patients have been saying and to view photos.

I believe you might be referring to Dr. Keene. She is certainly another good choice to consider.

Both of these doctors are members of our coalition. The coalition doctors must continue to meet our high level of standards in order to continue membership. Our coalition doctors are truly the best of the best.

Choosing between the best is a very subjective process. Take your time, view many before/after photos from patients, and consult with at least 3 doctors.

I hope this helps,

Bill

Hello Dario! I am a Dr Alexander patient.

I did not have a flap repair but here is what I can tell you.

I am at 14 weeks post op & can't believe how my hair is starting to come in like gangbusters! icon_smile.gif

I can only tell you my experience at this point with Dr. Alexander is excellent.

The donor area healed fast & clean & is already undetectable.

I realized no noticeable shock loss.

He is confident that he can help you for a reason, because he can!

But as Bill has said it is always good to consult with at least 3 doctors to find one that suites you.

Good luck & if you have questions ask away!

Dario,

I had two procedures with Dr. Keene in Tucson. Both Dr. Keene and Dr. Alexander are high quality doctors. You might have a hard time finding someone who has had your situation. Maybe one of the doctors would have corrected that type of problem. Ask them about it in your consultations.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery