Its always a bad week.

...when you are combing your hair and "wammo!!" a little follicle and "rice grain at the end of it" comes off as well. I happen to be trying some "hair spray" to stop the sides of my hair from sticking out (and only sprayed those "natural/regular" hairs and covered the transplanted area when I sprayed) and maybe the "spray mixture" got in the comb and pulled a hair out along with its "rice grain" attachment. Which makes me wonder how strong the transplanted hairs will be years from now. Its exactly 4 months since the operation and times are good though cause the growth has started big time! No more spray and combing at the same time!!!! My head was shaved a year ago and I still feel like I went from a chemo patient to a super model overnight! I will never forget the freaky looks girls would give me when my head was shaved. I felt like outcast when I shaved my head. To go from that to the almost full head of hair I have now??? The feeling is motivating. I am the king of the world!!!!!

njpua

...when you are combing your hair and "wammo!!" a little follicle and "rice grain at the end of it" comes off as well. I happen to be trying some "hair spray" to stop the sides of my hair from sticking out (and only sprayed those "natural/regular" hairs and covered the transplanted area when I sprayed) and maybe the "spray mixture" got in the comb and pulled a hair out along with its "rice grain" attachment. Which makes me wonder how strong the transplanted hairs will be years from now. Its exactly 4 months since the operation and times are good though cause the growth has started big time! No more spray and combing at the same time!!!! My head was shaved a year ago and I still feel like I went from a chemo patient to a super model overnight! I will never forget the freaky looks girls would give me when my head was shaved. I felt like outcast when I shaved my head. To go from that to the almost full head of hair I have now??? The feeling is motivating. I am the king of the world!!!!!

njpua

njpua:

And that is a bad week? Good grief!

I doubt that you lost any grafts. Those things are firmly planted there.

On another note: I hear ya, brother! My head didn't look good shaved, and friends and co-workers let me know it. Ironically those, I had more success when I went out because I guess that I looked "tough". icon_cool.gif

Things are much better now. I can wear my hair like most men my age do. A lot of men at my age are experiences some mild hairloss, while others have all their hair, and a few (like I was) are cursed with their hairloss.

Fun and strong personalities being equal in two men, hairloss will make some difference with most women. It is beyond clear to me at this point.

Anyway, congrats. Feels good.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.