What do i Need.

JO20

J020...do you have any clearer pics that we can see your hair? Honestly...I think a lot of the confusion here and the different posts are because noone can really tell your level of hairloss. Personally, I can't see any thinning in your hair whatsoever. In my opinion, from the pics I see, you don't need any grafts, but get on Propecia ASAP to prevent further loss! BUT...if you have clearer pictures, we may be able to decipher it easier for you. BUT, anything anyone says here...shouldn't be regarded as gospel. Schedule some consultations with docs, or even do virtual consultations...BUT, get more clear pics if you are going to do virutal consults! Cheers!

---Edit ----

About shockloss....there is always a risk for shockloss...which is one reason why I don't think it's worth going under the knife if you still have pretty thick hair. BUT, in theory, only the hairs that are destined to fall out may not come back with shock loss, the rest will come back.

Bill

JO20

Yes your travel will get the price down to the 4.50 range. And you will get discounts at the hotel and free transportation to/from the clinic. As far as how long to get there--with a direct flight about 1 hr in the air.

Best of luck, Matt can help on your travel arrangements.

Here are more pictures. In these pics i tryed to get more light and my hair is wet. THe sides are dry and the part in the front that is thick is also dry. This makes the hair lose look far worse then it is. U can see my original pics at the start of this conversaition. Now what do u guys think.

Head_5.JPG.8ee64ed4ac2c4ba7583fc06563067a39.JPG

Hey J020! Thanks for the updated pics. I see what you mean now...I can't see it clearly, but I do see hairloss....well, welcome to the club...and good luck on your HT. I forget if you said this already, but because you are so young...make sure that you get on Propecia to prevent further loss...because there is a good possibility that you will lose a lot more. My only fear for you is you'll get an awesome HT, it will look good, then you will begin to lose more hair, etc...and have to fill in the areas. But we all gotta start somewhere. Just start using the meds that will help prevent further hairloss if you are not.

Bill