Dr. Robert Jones (Toronto) Experience?

Reptile

Hi guys,

I've consulted many HT docs, now will be going to Dr. Robert Jones for in person consultation. I saw very little reviews on this site, but know he was recommended. I just wanted to know if anyone recently has had experience with him?

Thanks in advance.

Another thing you can do is use the "Search Our Forum" button above and type in his name. There have been some posts about him in the past, but I didn't see anything definitive one way or another.

One thing I'd look at though, is if you see a glowing post about him or any other doctor be a little skeptical unless you get much more feedback. I was overwhelmed with positive reviews of my top six choices, so I started emailing those guys who don't really post anymore because they've got hair and moved on; and then made a decision based on that feedback plus distance, cost, etc.

It's not unusual to see a very positive post about a clinic, yet look closer and find the one doing the posting has only made two or three posts. All I'm saying is sometimes take that with a grain of salt, as it could be his wife posting it for all we know.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Hi Dewayne,

you are absolutely right, I did do the search as you said before I posted this and found the past posts that have been both positive and negative have a few posts (like you said) while a couple had a little more but again couldn't make anything from that so I decided to find out if anyone else knows or has experience on him recently perhaps. I also saw him in the news here and a couple of interviews on TV so I was just more curious if there are any more people with experience with him.

Careful with Dr. Jones. I have read many more negative stories than positive ones.

Including the guy who protested in front of his office for a few weeks.

Any Doctor who discusses his sex life on his website gives me the creeps.