Irish Surgeon Video / Maurice Collins

DublinNathan

Hello,

I'm a newbie and I was searching around the web looking for a UK surgeon who was cheaper than Dr Collins here in Ireland when I came across this website.

I seen a few posts refer to Doc Collins and one where someone was supposed to attend his clinic here in Dublin at the Blackrock Clinic but here pulled out to some family matters.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that there is a video at the following link where an Irish TV program followed a hairdresser who attended him to see the results.

Not sure if I think the results are good are bad really as I'm new to all this. I'm thinning bigtime (34 now) so think it won't be long before i'll want something done.

Anyway, here's the link:

Nationwide / Aug 2006

I'll check back and see what you guys think.

Nathan

Hello,

I'm a newbie and I was searching around the web looking for a UK surgeon who was cheaper than Dr Collins here in Ireland when I came across this website.

I seen a few posts refer to Doc Collins and one where someone was supposed to attend his clinic here in Dublin at the Blackrock Clinic but here pulled out to some family matters.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that there is a video at the following link where an Irish TV program followed a hairdresser who attended him to see the results.

Not sure if I think the results are good are bad really as I'm new to all this. I'm thinning bigtime (34 now) so think it won't be long before i'll want something done.

Anyway, here's the link:

Nationwide / Aug 2006

I'll check back and see what you guys think.

Nathan

hello nathan,for some reason my pc cant play the dr collins clip icon_frown.gifbut if your up for a trip across to manchester maybe give my doc a look.the farjo clinic is recommended on this site(read pats review).as to how his pricing compares to dr collins i would drop mick mchugh an email he will be able to fill you in.what ever you choose to do best of luck!

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Guest josh - b

nathan,

I believe dr collins charges 20,000 euros ($28,000) for 2000 grafts which is outragious.

I've no idea how competent he is but at those prices i wouldn't be finding out.