Been on minoxidil for about a year !!!

MikeG

Been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth.

I can't afford a transplant and i am thinking to try the natural techniques to stop hair loss and regrow hair from (link removed)

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

Been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth.

I can't afford a transplant and i am thinking to try the natural techniques to stop hair loss and regrow hair from (link removed)

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

you need to get on Propecia (finasteride); use proscar and cut into 1/4's to save money; IMO I do not feel the natural techniques are nearly as effective as finasteride; also I think you will spend way more on the natural techniques than you will with proscar. Taking finasteride will lower DHT which is the root cause of Male Patern Baldness. Finasteride will stabalize your hairloss and you may get some regrowth in the vertex/crown area. They say minoxidil and finasteride taken together has a synergetic effect. Finasteride is the most effective drug FDA approved to combat hairloss. Minoxidil alone isn't very effective because it does not stop or slow done the hair loss process like finasteride does. Do not worry about the side effects of finasteride; they are very low % depite what you hear; I've been on it for 6 years with no sides;

Mike

No guarantees with meds and I would say Minioxidil has a lower rate of improvevemt that Propecia. Personally, I don't use it as it is a pain. I am very pleased with Propecia and the results it has given me .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Those "natural hair-growth techniques" look like nothing but scams, if those things were for real, it would be all over multiple forums and you probably wouldn't need to buy a stupid e-book since someone would have posted a FAQ or something on it that's free to read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------