Propecia/Minox shedding after 1 month? New Survey, when did your shedding start/stop

tooyoung

Im one month in to Propecia/Minox. I experienced rapid loss, and got one both right away. I think Im shedding but not sure since im a natural blonde and have always shed a good amount naturally.

My question is, is this in my head or is it possible to begin shedding this quickly into the meds? Im 25 and am barely noticibly thinning in mid to front of scalp.

Also, seems an appropriate time to start a survey. When did you start shedding on meds, and how long did it last? Also, if you got good results, when did you notice them?

thanks for any input

I feel like I experienced an enormous amount of shedding on my hairline, but thats probably just my baldness creeping in........i do however think my crown loooks noticably better, it use to be like a lot more noticably white bald thinning spot.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154503

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Here is my question:

Is shedding temporary?

I mean, is miniaturization of your follicles as a result of using propecia simply temporary, or is that it - you use propecia - it kills off a good lot of hair, before it starts doing its job of simply keeping what it hasn't destroyed?

Or will I be pleasantly surprised, and will my hairline restore itself to pre-propecia use (i.e. 5 months ago)?

I ask this because I feel my hair has become noticeably thinner in the past 5 months.

Any advice on the shedding phenomenon?