Information on Faster hair growth

Hair is the lovely thing humans have. Hair changes the overall looks of a person.

It increases the beauty of a person. Everybody has a different type of hair in this world.

Beautiful hair enhances your appearance which plays a major role in creating your image, personality and confidence. Natural hair growth can be destroyed by various alopecia problems. Hair loss can spoil your image. There are some solutions to remove alopecia problems.

1 Faster hair growth

The hair information presented in the web pages is sure to help you in taking proper care of your hair, promote faster hair growth and also give you the opportunity to the follow the trendy hair style.

2 Hair loss

The common hair loss causes are several like stress, infectious diseases, lack of nutritional supplements, use of harmful synthetic hair care products and so on.

3 Natural Hair Care

It has been observed that natural hair care products derived from plants and herb extracts improve the blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.

Referred by: www.hairinformation.com I hope this information will help you.icon_smile.gif

Cool..........do you sell car tires also? I need a set of Pirelli's for my Camaro. Just the front ones; I replaced the rear a few months ago. They are 18 inch by the way. Let me know.

Also, I need a new potato peeler; not those cheapy plastic ones either. Something all metal and easy to clean. Thanks again.

2 Hair loss

The common hair loss causes are several like stress, infectious diseases, lack of nutritional supplements, use of harmful synthetic hair care products and so on.

Hello,

Well, you forgot the most common cause of hairloss for me .. Male pattern baldness..

Sell you worthless products somewhere buddy

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Dude, is this a joke? If not, you seriously don't know %$#* about hair loss! You definitely have no clue how much real world, first hand experience and knowledge the forum members have. I actually can't believe the canned sales pitch you started out with either. I think I saw this pitch in a book entitled " THE FINE ART OF MODERN DAY SNAKE OIL SALES. " Please find something you know more about and focus on that.

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.

Pushing 40- you are suppose to change the front first you burnout artist.

18"! Where are you measuring from? ... : )

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

I've reported this post for Pat to review.

James,

Apparently you don't know anything about hair loss or Androgenetic Alopecia, aka: genetic baldness - which IS the most common cause of hair loss

The only two products that have any efficiency to date with managing hair loss are finasteride and minoxodil. Dudasteride may have some benefits as well, but is still undergoing testing for MPB.

But since you are obviously more concerned with selling your products than helping people who really are suffering with hair loss, I'm sure you are not interested in what I have to say.

That being said...go somewhere else to sell your magic potions.

Bill

James Brian,

Seriously, what are you doing? I am confused.

If you are not selling a product what are you doing? Why are you here? Do you want to help people? If so, you need to know what you are talking about and it is apparent that you don't.

Say no to drugs!

1st HT 1-5-05 - 1894 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

2nd HT 12-18-06 - 1542 FUT's Dr. Glenn Charles

Total: 3436 FUT's

Current Protocol: Propecia Daily, Laser Therapy EOD 20 mins.

James Brian,

You are right...I don't see any evidence of products for sale on your sites. So I apologize for the accusation.

But I would also like to know your motivation for posting here.

So maybe you are not selling any products, but your site is filled with information about products that do nothing for hair loss. This is deceiving to people who are really suffering from hair loss.

Bill

He is advertising products that do not work

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 weeks later...

HI All,

Natural hair care

It has been observed that natural hair care products derived from plants and herb extracts improve the blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.

Some natural hair care tips

* Blend a few drops of lavender oil with rosemary, sesame and olive oil to give volume and shine to the hair.

* A blend of Rosemary and olive oil when massaged in the scalp improves the blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.

* To prevent hair loss, blend 5 drops of thyme oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil in 3/4 cup of shampoo.

Yeaaaah, Ok

And we might as well do the rain dance and rub Cow piss on our heads..

I wish what you said was true , trust me i do ..

Unfortunately it's pure Rubbish

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I tried James' regimen. It did nothing. I did grow hair on my palms though. And now, Dr. Keene said she can use it as additional donor hair. So all in all, I'm very pleased with James' routine.

HI All,

Natural hair care

Some natural hair care tips

* Blend a few drops of lavender oil with rosemary, sesame and olive oil to give volume and shine to the hair.

* A blend of Rosemary and olive oil when massaged in the scalp improves the blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.

* To prevent hair loss, blend 5 drops of thyme oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil in 3/4 cup of shampoo.

He sounds like a broken record. On which is not true either.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Common hair loss causes and solutions

Shedding hair is a healthy process because it allows new hair re-growth on the scalp. Normally 10 percent of our hair is in the telogen (resting) phase. After 2 or 3 months, the hair fiber that were in the resting phase falls out to allow for new hair to grow in its place.

Any disturbance in the normal hair growth cycles can lead to excessive hair loss.

James,

You may be interested to know that I have a 99 year lease on Taj mahal and it is due to expire 2 months from now. If you wish, I can give you a real bargain price. Let me know if you are interested.

Yours truly,

Bunty & bubbly.

Hi

Yes, & I have a bridge in Brooklyn at a great price!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Yes and I've got a mortgage to let on Buckingham Palace but the tennents won't pay up. I'm gonna have to kick them out soon and find new ones if your interested?

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

His site is riddled with Google ads; what he's trying to do is draw traffic to it in hopes of making money from the ads. Pretty transparent scheme.

Trouble is, he doesn't know what he's talking about and therefore this isn't the right forum for him to post on. Everyone here will notice and think him at best a salesman; at worst, an idiot.