This is bad

Jolly, no doctor is able to release or offer any patient information that is not signed off on by the patient beforehand and specifically includes a provision for personal patient information.

I would send a PM to Pat and he can edit the post you are referring to and remove the name in question.

Your really doing a great job fighting for others Jolly.

Keep it up!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Bspot, this site helped me lots but to say I am fighting for others is a bit more than I deserve.

It was the smug way Dr. Rajput spoke so many lies and squarely put the blame back on Sahil's shoulders that irritated me. He should be stripped of his license. Someone should point out his conduct to the authorities. I dont know which sort of authorities are responsible to deal with such issues.

Can you help here?

Jolly _ All I can say is WOW.

You are the quickest study I have ever seen.

As B-spot said : Keep it up.

Unfortunately even over here there are no authorities to sanction or punish bad doctors.

Medical Boards : Turn a blind eye to miscreant behavior as it is one of their colleages we are complaining about. Even less sympathetic twords "elective cases" . It might go on the doctors file and if a pattern is show a fine may follow (wrist slap).

Attorney General : Will not get involved until enough cases are presented about the doctor in question.

Legal System : Costly , time consuming and structured in the intrest of the defendant/ doctor. You would also need an expert in the field to testify against him. That doesn't happen. Part of the doctors code .

The only defence one has against bad doctors is education. Like the one you got here.

Keep up the good work.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

I may have missed something, but...

I think there seems to be some confusion....

I believe Dr. Rajesh Rajput was addressing the user Nilesh Shah (which may be his real name or not - but is definitely his alias), not Sahil - who's real name still remains unknown to us - which is as it should be unless he chose to tell us.

That being said, all appears well

Bill

It seems I pulled the trigger a bit early. The way Dr. Rajput mentioned the name at start of his post, it seemed as if it was Sahil's.

Whats wrong with this doctor. Nilesh shah is not a prolific poster as far as I know. If he had wanted to do it the correct way, he should just have said that this post was brought to his notice by some reader and he is replying.

Personally, I find the attitude of this doctor arrogant and his work seriously subpar. He should go get some education before he wreckes many more young lives..

Jolly,

I need to catch up on some posts....but now that I read your other post on the other thread, it does appear that the doctor may have used the guys name first....for whatever reason....I don't know.

But I agree, that doctors should NEVER give out personal information unless they have been given written permission.

Bill

Howdy, Bill. I've been lurking here every once in a while but between you and a few others, there's been no need to post much because you guys are keeping the new guys pretty well informed. icon_smile.gif

I'll try to post more from now on though.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hey Robert_ you have a cool avatar image. I was just reading your reply and all of a sudden the monkey started sticking his tongue out in my peripheral vision. By yhe time I looked straight at him, he was back. For a moment there, I thought I had started getting delusional on these forums. icon_smile.gif

Robert,

It's good to know that you've been here, even if you've been in the background.

But as you were one of my original mentors, I know I (as well as the community) can certainly continue to benefit from some of your wisdom as well!

Good to have you back brother,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jolly:

all of a sudden the monkey started sticking his tongue outQUOTE]

I hadn't even noticed that! That is so funny!

Uhhmmm, not to be stupid. But how can I get an avatar?

Yikes, I feel so dumb. I used to be savvy! *cringe*

DitMartian,

On the top left hand of the forum, click on the following:

Go > Personal Zone > Profile

On the right hand corner of your profile page, click "View/Edit Complete Profile"

Scroll down until you see: "Avatar / Picture URL: "

Follow the link to add one of the pre-existing avatars.

If you are computer savy, you can create your own if you use the specifications listed on the avatar page.

Bill