Thin and completly bald

Pk-hair

Hey guys,

What does it mean when your thin and not completly bald? For example I am thin at the crown and before I got really thin at the top, I was able to pull my dark thick hair out with my fingers. Now thin with fine hair and I tried pulling it out, but its held strong, so I don't get it. I have asian hair I look at where it is thin and I see thick and fine hair growing together.If Fine hair would just grow fast as the thick hair icon_confused.gif would be good. I also see black dots (like pores), so I am thinking that some day the hair will grow there. I am 28, and no hair is falling no more just where its fine hair won't get thinker and fuller. It gets me thinking cause why I am not completly bald or clearly see skalp. So its giving me this hope that it will come back cause hair stop shedding and been like this for 3 years now. What gets me is that no one is bald im family cause I asked. I am youngest of 17 kids, brother is 37-54 still hair and father at 80. My nephew older and my age still have full hair and I hate to get picked on about this.I think what happen is that I was not dieting properly, I was taking hydroxycut and it doesn't make me hungry or crave for food, so I would go to the gym without eating sometimes.I took it 3 years til I relized this happening. icon_confused.gif