Hair restoration plan

I have been doing a bit of research on scalp reduction after seeing foreigners impressive results, and was just wondering are there any reputable coalition doctors doing this technique? On the ISHRS website it is listed as an effective technique for hair restoration. It got me thinking that in combination with strip and fue once these have been exhausted and laxity permitting it should allow the average bloke to achieve a high density ht, though after all the bad press it has received I think I would be tempted to try BHT first which seems to be unreliable as yet.

Scalp reductions are barbarian. Should only be used as a last resort, much like BHT.

If you have the money to try BHT, then go for it.

Other than extreme repair, I am under the impression no Coalition doctor performs these procedures.

Again, not a good idea...the scalp always stretches back.

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

16 years ago I had 3 reduction procedures, the main reason was to remove previous poor HT plugs (what were they thinking back then).

I am left with a scar from my temples to the crown and with further hair loss has become increasingly difficult to hide.

As the B-spot indicated it did stretch back but sometimes I wonder if was going to be a NW7 if I may have reduced it to a 6. lol